Brother

Ritchie had been woken up by the sound of someone vomiting. "Who is the bathroom?" Ritchie asked as he was getting out of his bed. 

"That would be the Captain. He has not been feeling well in the mornings lately," David said from the corner where he was putting on his jacket. 

"Ok then."

"Well, I am going to go see if the Captain is ok. Can you go wake Brandon without getting all lovey with him? Ok," David said as he made his way to the bathroom. 

"Brandon it's time to wake up," Ritchie said in a sing-song voice as he shook Brandon.

"Come on let’s go," Michael said as he came out of the bathroom with David walking after him.

"Are you sure about that munchkin? You still look a little green," Ritchie said as he walked over to Michael and slung his arm around his shoulders.

"I am fine Ritchie," Michael said, gritting his teeth as he threw Ritchie's arm off. He then walked out of the room. Down to the ground level. Then out the door, as the other Sins followed him.

"Cap'n we’ve been in the woods forever. I don’t think they’re here," David said as he ducked under a low tree branch. 

"No, they are here. It’s just that this forest itself gives off a demonic aura so it's harder for me to find them," Michael said as he jumped over a fallen tree. 

"Why are we here? I could be on a date with one of the cute towns peop-"
"Ritchie shut-"

"Cap-"

"Sh!" 

The Sins grew quiet as they heard the sound of movement in the trees around them. 

An explosion was the next thing The Sins heard before they were all launched in different directions. 

When Michael came to he was in a crater that looked like it was made when he crashed into the forest clearing.  

When Michael climbed out of the hole he heard a voice call out to him. 

"Well. Well if it isn't The Sin of Wrath." 

"Who's there!?"

"You wound me, to think it's been so long that you can't even recognize your own brother. Keuthonymos."

~Ace out