Break out

When Odysseia woke she was in her cell. She sat up rubbing her head. She thought to herself. 

It’s no real surprise. Of course, Eris has all of them wrapped around her finger. 

All of a sudden Odysseia heard one of the guards talking. "I am sorry sir. No one but Lady Merlin is allowed to see the prisoner right now." 

"All right then. Sorry about this" A guy said followed by the sound of something heavy hitting the floor. Then footsteps came towards Odysseia's cell. 

Odysseia quickly stood up and got into a fighting stance. The footsteps got louder, and louder until they were right around the corner. 

"Hey Odyssey," Brandon said as he reached the girl’s cell. 

"Sup Brandon?" Odyssey asked, sighing with relief as Brandon unlocked the door. "So what's the plan to save my dad?" 

"Well, I have to get you out of the city with no one knowing. And find a way for them not to see that you are gone," Brandon said as the two walked to the exit of the prison. "Any ideas?"

"Well, I think first off I should change this guy's memory," Odyssey said pointing to the guard that Brandon had knocked out. "So Eris does not know." 

"It sounds like you already know where Micheal is." 

"Yep, and we got, like three days to get there, save dad and get the heck out," Odysseia said as she kneeled down to wipe the memory of the guard. 

"Three days!?" Brandon yelled shocked at what little time they had. 

"Yep they found some unwilling soul to be the power source," Odysseia said, getting up from the ground. 

"So we have five days to save-" Brandon had started to say but was interrupted by Odysseia. 

"Five days? Where did you get the extra two from?"

"Oh, Richie is marrying Bella. But not Bella. Because she is Eris. I always felt that something was off about her," Brandon said, muttering the last part. 

"What!?" Odyssey yelled. "My father is marrying that witch in five days! And you just tell me this now!?" 

"I thought you knew," Brandon simply said back as he led them to a secret passage. 

"Great. So we have three days to save my dad and whoever else they have kidnapped. Then two days to get back to Camelot and stop my father from marrying that witch." 

"Yep, that about sums it up," Brandon said as he opened the secret passage. 

The two walked in silence for a bit before Brandon broke it. "Earlier you said something about an unwilling power source. What is that about?"

"It is one of the things they need to open the seal that is holding Ifer." 

"What do they need to open it?" Brandon asked.

"Well, from what my Dad had told me. They need blood for an angel, a demon, and something with immense power to break the seal." 

"I am just going to guess that Micheal was originally supposed to be the source. Then he gave Full Counter to you. So then they wanted you to be the power source?" Brandon asked as the two started to walk up a flight of stairs. 

Odysseia nodded. "But according to the demon's memories I looked through, they found something else to be it… That is what worries me the most. The only thing that would be as powerful as Full Counter would be..." Odyssey trailed off, subconsciously touching that dragon tattoo on her shoulder.

"A dragon. Or someone powerful enough to slay one," Brandon said barely loud enough to be heard.

"Carven dragon ro-" someone started to yell but was abruptly stopped by an arm raping around their throat. It held the person so long that they started to blackout. 

"Great now let's get this thing back to Eris before she sends Dolus to come and get us," was all the unknown person heard before they passed out.

~O my god, that took so much longer then I thought it would to write but here it is

~Ace out