Memory Message

"Merlin! Lady Merlin!" A guard yelled as she burst into Lady Merlin's office, where Merlin and Bella were having their morning tea. 

"What is it Clara?" Merlin asked worriedly. The guards would never interrupt her unless something was terribly wrong. 

"The prisoner, she-it the Demon. It got out." Clara panted.

Merlin set down her tea cup. "Clara go find me the guard who was on duty last and get the Sins. Now." Merlin said deadly calm. 

With that Clara ran out of the room to do what Lady Merlin asked of her. 

"Th-that not good. What if it tries to kill me like it did my brother?" Bella asked, breaking into tears. 

"It's ok. You have the Sins to protect you. We will not let it harm you," Merlin said hugging Bella and rubbing her back. 

Soon Ritchie and David both reach Merlin's office slightly out of breath. "What wrong Merlin~sama?" David asked as Ritchie walked over to where his fiance was crying softly. 

"The demon has escaped. Where is Brandon?" Merlin asked looking behind the other two to try to see if Brandon was still coming but all she saw was a pink haired guard run up the path that led to Merlin's office.

"Kin," Ritchie said as the guard ran into the room "What are you doing here?" 

"Brandon left," Kin said as they handed Merlin a letter. "But he left this."

Merlin nodded then opened the letter and read it out loud to the other in the room.

"Dear fellow Sins, I am sorry that I was not able to tell you this in person. But I have to leave. A situation has come up in my personal life. I will be back in time for your wedding Ritchie. Once again I am very sorry that I was not able to tell you guys this in person.

From, Brandon Sin of Sloth."

Silence filled the room but was broken by two guards walking in. "Lady Merlin as you asked. The guard that was on night duty." Clara said gesturing to the other guard next to them. 

"Thank you Clara. You and Kin may take your leave now." Merlin said 

Clara nodded and left with Kin following. 

"So you were the guard that let that thing escape?" Bella asked sickly sweet. 

"I-I think, I can not remember. It's like someone just erased part of my memory of that night," The guard said ashamed that he had let the demon get away. 

"But that demon only has Full Counter. How could it have changed a memory?" Merlin asked, very confused.

"What if that is not the only power the demon has?" David asked more to himself than the others in the room. 

"What do you mean David?" Merlin asked, very intrigued. 

"Well when me and Ritchie become the new Sins we still keep the power we were born with but they were very close to those we have now. So what if she has is the ability to change memories. Because she was born with it." 

"Damn," Ritchie whistled. "Did not know you had a brain in there?"

Merlin, ignoring Ritchie's comment, turned to look at David. "That could very well be the case." Then she turned to Ritchie, "Rtichie. Do you think you can look into his head? To see if the demon left something we can use to find it."

Ritchie nodded and walked over to the guard stopping in front of him. The guard nodded then Ritchie put his pointer finger on his forehead.  Ritchie stayed like that for about four minutes before removing his finger.