The mark of the Dragon

Mark was the first to move, he drew his sword and ran at Saei. Who then drew her own sword and blocked his attack. She kept blocking him for a while. It seemed that Mark and Saei were evenly matched. 

"How did a little thing like you learn to fight?" Mark asked Saei as she blocked yet another one of his attacks. 

"My dad taught me a thing or two," Saei replied, kicking Mark in the chest. He stumbled back a few feet. 

"Who do you think is going to win David?" Brandon asked as Mark blocked Saei Sword. 

"Mark, he has been on offense most of the fight so far. But I can feel magical energy coming from both of them so it could go both ways."

"That makes sense. Ritchie, can you see what their power levels are?" Brandon asked as he floated up to get a better view. 

"The boy's is around 500. The girl’s level is weird, the number is blurry and looks to be changing," Ritchie said, squinting at Saei as she was being pushed back while blocking another of Mark's attacks. 

"That's it! Ice geyser!" Mark yelled as he threw his left hand out towards Saei. 

Ice hurdled towards the girl. Brandon thought the girl had lost, but she raised her sword. 

"Full counter!"

The crowd was thrown back by the force of the ice being thrown back at them. The only person still standing was Saei. She was not in the best shape. She was covered in bruises and small cuts littered her arms. 

Saei’s bandana and eyepatch were nowhere in sight. Everyone could see the purple streak of hair and the green eye she was hiding. The right sleeve of her top was shredded by the ice. Just below her shoulder was a tattoo. A tattoo of a dragon, the mark of The Dragon Sin of Wrath. 

The silence that followed was soon shattered by the sound of slow clapping. It came from a man with brown hair and a beard that matched. His purple eyes, that never left Saei, were overlooked because of the black markings that littered his body. "Not bad little dragon." 

"Xylo is that you?" The bartender asked with hope. 

"Somewhat," Saei answered as she turned to face 'Xylo'. "There is a demon controlling that body. Why are you here?"

"What? Can't an uncle visit his niece?" 

"Last time you ‘visited’ you kidnaped my dad," Saei said angrily as she picked up her sword. 

"Now, now, dragon. Put away the sword. Let's talk about this."

Saei scowled as she sheathed her sword. "Let's talk then. Uncle," She spat out the title. 

"What your dad did was quite smart. Passing his power to you," Saei's uncle said as he walked towards her. "But you don't know how to use it very well. Now let’s go, you want to see your dad right?" 

"You're right about that. I don't know how to use my dad's power very well. Yet," Saei said as dark purple energy started to come from her hands. "But that is not the only thing I can do. Blackout!" Saei yelled as she raised her right arm and launched an arrow made of the purple energy at him. 

The arrow hit Saei's uncle in the head. His body went limp and he fell to his knees. Saei lowered her hand and she limped over to where he had fallen. She placed her hands on either side of his head. The same purple energy that the arrow was made of started coming from Saei's hands. 

Soon after she had put her hands on his hand the arrow she shot at him vanished. Then a dark form came out of the man. "You will play our part and open the seal Odysseia," the black form said as it flowed back into the woods of Ifer. 

"Go to hell Dolus," Odysseia said. 

"What... Just... Happened?" Mark asked as Odysseia turned back to the crowd of people who were standing there in shock. 

"Well, I beat you. Then had a talk with Dolus," Odysseia said that slipped from consciousness. 

"Odyssey!" Brandon yelled as he ran and caught her before she hit the ground. 

~o my gods thank you guy of 2.02k reads I can not beleive it. So in celebration I am going to do a true or dares with all of the charter in this book and you can ask true or dare to me too~

~Ace out