The fight

The Sin of Sloth talked to the Mayor about when the demons first showed up and things like that. But soon they were interrupted by the Mayor's oldest son.

"Dad! You will never guess what happened when I was in town! I asked Saei to go on a date with me and she said yes!!" The teen shouted as he burst into the office. 

The Mayor looked shocked when he heard that Saei said yes to his son Mark. "Are you sure that's what she said?" He looked at The Sins and mouthed a ‘sorry’.

"Well, she said that if I beat her in a fight then she would go on a date with me. Like she could even hold a candle to me," Mark said with a very prideful look on his face. 

"Are you sure that you’re The Sin of Pride and not him?" Ritchie asked David quietly as the Mayor and his son talked some more. 

"Well, I have to go get ready for the fight. It’s at 5 by the way," Mark said as he walked out of the office. 

"I am very sorry about that. Mark had been trying to get Saei to date him since she and her dad moved here about a year ago," the Mayor said as he turned to look at 3 of the 7 Sins. 

"It's ok I think we need to go to the inn and get a room. Then in the morning see if we can find the demons," Brandon said as he got out of his chair and shook hands with the Mayor. 

"Sounds good. Thank you for coming to help our little town," the Mayor said. 

"No problem at all," David said as they walked out the door. 

After Brandon had gotten the room, The Sin went to the bar, that was attached to the inn, for a drink. Where Ritchie was flirting with every person in sight as Brandon and David looked on. They had been in the bar of about 50 minutes before all the people started to leave.

"Where is everyone going?" David asked the barman who was moving a barrel of beer to the back room.  

"You didn’t hear? There is going to be a fight between two of the teens that live here. Are you guys going to go or not?" 

"Why not? Let’s go, guys," Brandon said as he got out of his chair and started to follow the barman out the door.

They went out to the town square where the fight would happen. It looked as if all the townspeople were there to watch. Mark was standing in the middle of the group. 

"She's late. Too scared to come?" Mark asked tauntingly as he scanned the crowd for Saei. 

"I am not late. You are just early," Saei said as she made her way to the middle of the crowd. She was wearing a black and blue long-sleeved crop top, a white scarf, and black legging with a sheathed sword attached to her belt. 

"So, the little lady shows at last. I thought you had chickened out," Mark said as he looked Saei up and down and licked his lips. 

"Less talking, more fighting!" Someone in the crowd yelled at the two in the center. 

"Gladly," Saei growled as she walked to one side on the clearing, and Mark walked to the other. 

"You all know the rules. Magic is allowed. No killing the other person. And do not attack the spectators," a guy said, who Brandon had assumed to be the ref of the fight. 

"And begin!"

Thank you all of 1.77k reads. I didn't think I would ever git that many reads. Thanl you guys so much.

~Ace out