Back to Feth

Many things have changed in the 17 years that Michael was thought to be dead. Brandon had stopped sleeping as much and kept his promise to Michael to keep The Sins together. He would, every once in a while, visit Michael and his daughter but about 2 years ago the letters had stopped. David, the other Sin could still be found crying over the 'death' of Michael. Ritchie had not changed at all and Merlin was set on founding the new holder of the power of The Sin of Wrath. 

"So where are we going now, Brandon?" David asked as the three Sins walked on the road that would lead them to the next town. 

"We are going to Feth to deal with a report of demons in the wood of Ifer."

"Why, didn’t we deal with them like 17 years ago?” Ritchie asked, a little annoyed. David and Brandon had said that he had to go on the mission with them instead of helping Bella plan her wedding.

The last mission we had gone on before Michael left. Brandon thought as the three Sins walked through the main gate of the town. They had not gone 5 steps in before a girl ran into Ritchie. 

"Watch where you're going little lady," Ritchie said as he helped her to her feet. 

"Sorry Sir, I didn't see you there," the girl said as she brushed her red dress off. Now getting a better look at the girl, The Sins could see what she looked like. The girl had dark Auburn hair which was held back by a bandana.

"Are you guys new here? I have never seen you around before," the girl said looking up at the three Sins. When the girl looked up they could see her right eye was brown. Her left eye was covered by a rose styled eyepatch. 

"Wow you are a short one, '' David said, looking at the auburn-haired girl in front of him. 

"I am not that short,'' the girl snarled at The Sin of Pride. Then she started to mumble to herself seeming to calm her temper. 

"Carmel and bear tea. Think of tea and Yoga. Just like dad taught you," was all The Sins could make out of her muttering. 

"I think she is a little crazy," David whispered to Ritchie. Then Brandon had shot them a look. They shut up before they got in more trouble. 

"Sorry about that. I didn't want to blow up. Oh, where are my manners? Hi, you can call me Saei. That's what the people here call me. If I may ask, why are you here?" Saei asked as she looked back and forth between the three men in front of her.

"We are here to deal with a report of demons in the woods here."

Saei's eye widened when she heard that. "We-well I must be going now. Bye," Saei said, turning around. Then she ran as fast as her little legs could take her. 

"She was a weird one for sure," David said as soon as Saei got out of earshot. 

"Come on let's get to the Mayor's office to see what he wants us to do," Brandon said as he started to head in the direction of the Mayor's home.  As The Sin walked he couldn't help but think that Saei looked familiar but he could not put his finger on it. 

When they got to the Mayor's home they were greeted by a very kind maid, who then led them to the Mayor's home office. 

"Thank the Goodness you are here," the Mayor said as the three sins entered the room. 

~the picture on top is of when Saei rans into Richie~

~Ace out