p r o l o g u e

i v y

The music blared throughout the entire house. I was searching for my boyfriend, Reece as he'd disappeared a little while ago. In my hand was a clear plastic cup, with orange juice in it as I wasn't going to be drinking at my age, I'm only fifteen.

"Hey Mark, have you seen Reece? I can't find him anywhere" I asked the brunette who was bobbing his head along to the music. As he turned to face me, he paled. I span around to see Reece lip locking with another girl. Cindy Collins to be precise, the girl who bullied me for most of my life.

My breath hitched as I stared at them, Reece wasn't resisting. "W-what?" I stammered, I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes. "Listen, I'm sorry Ivy, I didn't want any of this to happen. Remember that" the brunette spoke but I had no idea what he was on about.

"Reece Bibby" I cried in a shrill voice. The blond boy pulled away from Cindy and turned to smirk at me. "Yes, Ivy."

"Wh-how could you do this to me?" I asked, my voice cracking ever so slightly. The music died down, people always liked a bit of drama.

"Do what? Make out with Cindy? What does that matter I don't even fucking like you."

It felt as though my heart had been ripped into millions of pieces. "I thought you did."

"I only asked you out for part of a dare. You shithead, like I'd ever like someone like you" he cackled, joy through his eyes. I clenched my fists and had to stop myself from slapping him straight across his pretty little face.

Of course it was too good to be true, I'm a six, he's a ten. But he's also a dickhead so I don't care anymore.

"What dare?" I asked through gritted teeth, around us everyone was watching. Most of the girls staring at Reece in pure disgust while Cindy wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Sam dared me to date you and to see how long it would take me to break your heart" Reece smirked. Of course it had to be Sam, my ex-boyfriend. I know I'm young but he asked me out last year and I was less independent back then and said yes without thinking. Long story short he tried to do something that I didn't like so I told, I guess he just wanted a little bit of revenge. "And as you can see everyone, it didn't take very long at all. Ivy's just a weak bitch."

I turned on the heel of my shoes, not wanted to face the idiot not longer. "Don't think I'll ever come crawling back to you babe, you're pretty mank anyway."

I stomped over to Reece and stepped forward so there's was less than an inch between us.

"I fucking hate you Reece Bibby" I whispered before slapping him straight across his face.