x

i v y

It came as a sort of relief when the x factor was over, I would no longer be held under some stupid rules.

The first week back home was relaxing for Leah but I was rushing around the place, trying to organise things for her eighteenth birthday. Leah was my cousin, but she was also my best friend.

Finally the big day came by and I woke up at seven am sharp, shaking my cousin awake as I was staying in her house.

"Leah, you're eighteen" I whispered into her ear. "Let me be eighteen is five more hours" came the groan of a reply.

"Get up now, I've a lot planned for today and you need to go downstairs now" I giggled. The brunette stood up, glaring at me before engulfing me into a large hug.

We both ran downstairs where Leah's parents were, they'd made a feast of a breakfast with pancakes to rashers. "Happy birthday honey" Leah's mum cried wrapping her arms around her daughter. Leah's dad handed a neatly wrapped present to Leah. Leah opened up the box to reveal a rose gold Michael Kors watch. She gasped and flung her arms around her parents, thanking them repeatedly.

"Now for my present" I grinned, pushing two parcels into her open arms. Inside the first one was the vamps calendar that I'd managed to get signed with a person message for Leah. Leah shrieked as she read the message. "James Mcvey said I'm cute, holy shit." "Language" Leah's mum scolded.

Leah opened up the second parcel, inside was a large scrap book that we started making when Leah was about eight, I finished it over the past few months, it was full of memories. Tears formed in my cousins eyes as she flicked through the book,"I'll read this properly tonight, thank you so much Ivy."

The two of us showered and got ready for the first surprise of the day, which was that Leah, me and her friends from school would all be going out paint balling. Since we had been caught up in the X factor, we hadn't seen our friends in a little while. Well, by we I mean Leah. After Reece's little stunt I had no friends.

I would be returning back to school after the Christmas break and I knew that everything would change from then.

We spent the next two hours running around the paint ball course, screaming with laughter and in pain.

"Come on Leah, we have to go back to mine" I said tugging on her arm as she said her goodbyes to her friends.

"Why are we going back to yours?" Leah wondered, raising one of her eyebrows in suspicion. I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop the smile from breaking out, I shrugged my shoulders and my cousin laughed.

In the taxi ride home I checked my phone, 3 new messages.

Jake🙉: We are inside😏

Charlie🌚: YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE IVY😱

Bar-Clay🍻: I will try and make sure that the boys don't break anything 😬

I stifled a giggle at the texts before going onto twitter where I followed and tweeted some fans. Eventually we arrived at my house, I paid the taxi driver.

"Thanks for such a great day" Leah smiled at me. "Well, it's not over yet" I grinned, turning my key and the front door swung open to reveal eight grinning boys.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH" They all yelled in perfect sync before going in for a giant group hug.

"Oh my gosh, you guys" Leah squealed as it had been nearly a month since she'd seen them.

We made our way into the sitting room where the boys presented Ivy with a small gift bag. "Now it's only something small but we think you'll like it" Casey grinned, winking at me as he asked me for present ideas.