xiv

I v y

"Leah" I yelled to my cousin who was making herself food in my kitchen.

"What?" came her blunt reply.

"Check Michael Clifford's latest tweet" I called.

I waited a couple of seconds, listening closely before hearing the clatter of a knife on the tiled floor and Leah's scream. Her footsteps got closer before the brunette jumped ontop of me, giggling like mad.

"Michael Clifford fucking noticed you" she screeched.

"He said he likes my hair, shit. What do I reply?" I asked, shaking slightly.

I took out my phone and shakily typed a reply as Leah gave me some advice.

"@IvySmallTalk: @Michael5sos speak for yourself💁"

"I can't believe it" I grinned and Leah hit me,"I'm so jealous right now."

"Says the one with the perfect relationship that I'd die for" I raised my eyebrows as I spoke.

Leah let out a snort,"I don't have a relationship."

I smirked slyly before standing up,"I'm going to get ready, we're going to that theme park in an hour or so."

"I forgot about that" Leah muttered,"Who's going?"

"Um.. all of the boys, I think" I shivered at the thought of how awkward it will be with Charlie.

I raced upstairs, informing my parents of my plans for the afternoon. I showered, dried my hair, styled it before applying my usual makeup. I decided to wear the usual black, ripped, skinny jeans and a grey 1975 t-shirt. I had a navy flannel on top. I put on my black docs and checked my phone.

1 new message.

Reece🎶: hey👋 jake said he'll pick you and Leah up in about twenty minutes, he's out of credit so I texted instead😋

Ivy🌿: Okey👍 I'll see you guys then👀

I ran back into Leah, she didn't notice that I was behind her so I peered over her shoulder to see her texting away.

"Who are you texting?" I asked the brunette, causing her to jump in fright.

"Jesus" she exclaimed.

"I didn't realise you knew Jesus personally" I grinned, winking. Leah groaned,"I'm texting none of your business."

"Must be pretty hot of they've a name like that" I giggled. The two of us chatted for the next while, discussing some YouTube videos we had to make.

"So what's the deal with you and Reece?" Leah asked me, sipping her cup of tea.

"What do you mean? We're just friends" I said, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, what did she mean?

Leah rolled her eyes, clearing not receiving the answer she wanted.

After what seemed a lifetime, the doorbell finally rang. I kissed my mother on the cheek before racing into Jakes car, Leah sat in the passenger seat and I was squished in between Reece and James.

"How do you get your hair to go so..high?" I asked no one in particular.

"It's magic" James winked.

"Actually, it's an entire bottle of hairspray and a tub of gel" Leah laughed.

I slowly brought a hand up to James' hair and felt it,"It's not that hard, I thought it would be rock hard" I exclaimed.