xxvii

l e a h

As Hunter pulled me along, I tried my hardest to stay on my feet. Jake ran along behind me, Misty dragging him along. Misty wasn't as strong, but I was weaker than Jake so he would've been better off taking Hunter.

We were off on a family morning walk. It was about half nine in the morning, which was early for both of us, but we were happy. We walked and ran around through the park.

Eventually I got Hunter to slow down. He was old enough to go on walks without a lead, so I clipped it off of his collar. For the whole time he walked right beside Misty.

We had to go home soon, as Jake had an interview with the boys today. When we arrived back at my house, Jake left Misty with me, I told him I was bringing both dogs out to my back garden. He ran upstairs and Hunter and Misty followed me through the house. They were still hyper, so after I let them out and they ran around.

Up in my bedroom, Jake had made himself comfy on my bed. He was on his phone. I jumped beside him and sent Ivy a text telling her to come over as I'd need entertainment.

At about one, Jake kissed me goodbye and left. The interview would be shown on the telly, so Ivy and I would be watching it obviously.

"Hello," I said, letting Ivy into my house as she showed up.

We both tweeted that we were doing follow sprees on our personal accounts and on our band account and that we'd be tweeting people all day.

"So," Ivy said, as she cuddled Hunter. We were in our lounge, if you'd call it that. It was just a small room where you could go to relax. Misty was sleeping on my lap and I was on a beanbag. Ivy and I were both in our onesies, eating a bunch of snacks.

"So," I replied.

"When are you and Jake confirming the relationship? It's been nearly two months, isn't it about time?"

I sighed, "I don't know, we haven't talked about it yet. No pictures have leaked or anything, but I'm pretty sure our fans know already, or suspect it at least." I giggled.

The interview soon began and the boys acted normal. They were weird, funny and down to earth and weren't faking anything.

The interviewer then said, "So, how many of you are single, put your hands up."

I froze. Jake was horrible under pressure. Tom put up his hand sadly, unfortunately he had just recently broke up with his girlfriend Charlotte. I watched Jake as he slowly put his hand up, thinking he could get away with it.

"Jake you little liar!" great, thanks Casey.

Jake gave him a death glare, but that was it. There was no going back, Casey had just confirmed our relationship.

"Jake, you're in a relationship?" the interviewer asked him.

"Um, yeah.." he said.

He announced that it was me and the interviewer asked him several questions, such as 'how long have you been together', 'are you happy together' and questions about to do with the fans and our relationship. He answered all of the questions in complete honesty and I was smiling so much.

"I really hope the fans support us, because I love her, she makes me happier than I've ever been," he smiled and his face turned red. The other boys 'awed' and James pat Jake's back.

Ivy looked over and grinned. I let out a sigh of relief, we wouldn't have to hide anything now. We could be open with our relationship.

I checked my Twitter and everything was about Jake and I. There were mostly positive reactions, which was really good.

At about four Jake arrived back at my house. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. "Your interview was great," I smiled.

"I hope you're not mad.." he answered. After a while he pulled away.

"Mad about what?"

"The relationship thing,"

"I'm not mad and I were to be mad at someone it'd be Casey," I grinned.

"Well that's good," he smiled.

We went back upstairs to Ivy. She probably wouldn't stay with us very long, but I wasn't going to be rude.

"Hello, Jake," she smiled.

"Hello Ivy," he smiled back.

Jake and I sat down and cuddled. I got a notification that Ivy had tweeted. She said, 'being a third wheel is fun ://' and attached was a picture of Jake and I.

Ivy eventually left and Jake and I posted some Snapchats and replied to some people.