vi

i v y

I woke to to the sound of someone letting out a roar. I gasped before rolling out of bed, running over to wake up my cousin as she'd always been a heavy sleeper.

"Leah" I hissed, shaking her shoulder repeatedly, "I think the boys have woken up."

As Leah's eyes opened, fear flashed across them and a hand clamped over my mouth. I jumped in fright and struggled but I thrown over someone's shoulder backwards. I couldn't tell who had me hostage, as their large hand covered more than half of my face and I was facing their back.

I was thrown onto a bed and I let a giggle escape from my lips. "So you think this is funny?" James Graham roared, a smile present on his face.

"No" I choked, I noticed we were in one of the spare rooms, not in the crime scene. I backed into the far side of the bed and someone roughly grabbed my arms and yanked me off the bed.

"Wow, Reece. Careful."

I groaned as I stood up from the ground and blood flooded to my cheeks as I realised that James was shirtless and just in his boxers... I turned to see Reece grinning evilly at me, he looked hot but like I give a damn.

Reece wrapped his arms tightly around my small frame, not letting me move. "We woke up to a lovely surprise, do you know anything about that?" James asked me.

"Nope, not a thing" I replied shortly, my voice faltering slightly as Reece's breathe hit the back of my neck.

"Then care to explain why your bracelet that you always wear was in our room?" Barclay asked, appearing from the doorway, holding my thin, handmade bracelet was in his hand. Reece's grip loosened and his breath hitched slightly, at the sight of the bracelet. It was a few strands of black and white thread, plaited together. Me and Reece made it one day, promising the other that we would always wear it. And I kept my promise. It was stupid, I guess. Wearing something that only brought back memories of that horrible night but it brought back the good memories as well. The memories when I had friends, when I had a good time.

"The wind must have brought it in" I chuckled.

"Then care to explain to us why the floor of our room is cover in plastic cups full of water" Reece asked from behind me.

"How come only you three are out here?" I asked, ignoring Reece's question.

"We were the only ones with long enough legs to get out the doorway without getting wet" James explained chuckling by then went back to being 'serious'.

"Well I'll be going then" I giggled trying to escape but I was launched onto the bed, with Reece landing on top of me. A groan escaped from my lips and then James shouted "Pile on" and then three out of eight of the stereo kicks boys were on top of me.

"Everyone get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast" one of our 'minders' barked shooting us all a look of disgust. James and Barclay ran off and Reece got up slowly. I sat up and yawned, pulling at my large 'Arctic Moneys' top. Reece opened his mouth as of to say something but he shook it off and handed me my bracelet.

___________________

"So Ivy, we were thinking of doing something a bit different to your hair this week" Jean, the stylist explained.

"What sort of different?" I asked, not wanting to get all my hair shaved off like Chris had and he wasn't too happy about that.

"As you know, over the past few weeks we were touching up the blond dye in your hair. But why don't we do something big, why don't we dye it some other colour. Do you have any colours in mind?"