4 Scenery - Deep in the Forest

Taehyung's POV

"Well back to school again" I sighed as I opened my locker

"You mean you didn't miss us at all? You just wanted to stay with your family and forget your friends" Jungkook teased

"Hey, you know I didn't mean it like that. I really missed you all but I don't want to get back to studies. Besides you guys are not my friends, your family as well."

"Come on Tae Tae we're going to be late for class" Jimin grabbed his arm dragging away. He suddenly stopped. I turned to see why he stopped. I didn't like what I saw at all.

Rose's POV

"Well, well look what we have here. If it isn't my ex-girlfriend Rose" Kai chuckled

"Leave me alone Kai" I nervously replied while looking down

"Leave you alone? Did I hear that right? No, no, it's not possible for a slut like you to ever say no to a boy" He leaned forward and grabbed my wrist. I tried to free myself but he was too strong.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his arm very tight causing him to whence in pain and let go of me.

That hand belonged to Taehyung. "I think she told you to leave her alone" Tae confidently said

"Damn you Taehyung! You little piece of--"

Jimin cut him off "It wouldn't be wise to pick a fight with two against one."

Why is he helping me? After everything that's happened between us?

"You wanna waste your energy protecting trash like her, then go ahead." He chuckled and walked away

Everyone was staring at me, I could feel it. They heard all the things Kai said about me and were judging me with there eyes. It was as if I was being torn apart by their gaze. I couldn't move and was hard to breathe.

"What are you all looking at?! Did you enjoy the show?" Jimin yelled

"Let's get outta here," Tae said as he put his arm around my shoulder, helping me leave the scene. I held onto him for dear life. I wanted to cry so bad but I held it in.

When we reached the class, we let go of each other. Tae started to walk away pretending like nothing happened. "Taehyung, thanks!" He ignored and continued to walk to his seat.

The teacher began to speak "Alright class, remember the photography project I told you we'd be doing after the break?" Everyone nodded

"Ok good! Well, you will all be working in pairs. Now you are allowed to pick your own partners, but... yes, there is a but, I want one girl and one boy per group. That way none of get to be with your best friends, and will actually get some work done instead of fooling around."

Before he could get swarmed by a herd of girls who want to be his partner, Jimin made an excuse to leave to the washroom. Taehyung, on the other hand, was already being raided.

No one wanted to be partners with me after all the rumours that have been spread. To think I used to be one of the most popular girls at school. Well, at least my best friends (Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo) are still adored.

"Umm, eh-- sorry I already have a partner" Tae blurted out, causing all the girls' disappointment"Oh, who is it?" One girl asked

"Ah, Rose" his reply left me shook