15 Zero O'clock - A Tragedy

So I made some changes in the last chapter, but nothing to big:

1) Added a line; As if it had no effect on him at all. She won't wake-up. The doctor's said in a comma. (Cuz I forgot it, and it gives the title "Awake" more meaning.

2) Renamed Chapter subtitle to "A Phone Call"

3) Updated gifs

Jimin's POV continued

Opened the door for Jeongyeon to enter, then stretches out my hands and said "Hey". She pushed me to the side and went straight to (y/n) for a hug.

Feeling rejected and completely ignored, but I still played off cool. I pretended that I had stretched out my hand to swipe my hair back. Yeah I know, I'm so slick. No one even noti--

When I lifted my head, Taehyung was looking right at me. He shook his head and grinned. I gave him a death stare and whispered "oh shut it" and rolled my eyes.

"Umm, guys there's a problem" Jeongyeon spoke up "I don't have my driver's license yet."

"So then take the bus" I lazily let out and she glared at me. If I said her glared didn't scare me... I'd be lying.

"We can't send them in a bus like this!(y/n) is in terrible condition. Or how about Jimin hyung goes with them, as a driver." Jungkook suggested

"Excuse me?" I reacted

"Yeah, because her dad mostly only has a problem with me, so it'll be fine if Jimin goes." JK explained

"He had a problem with you because you were a boy that came with his daughter. He will definitely feel the same way about Jimin." Jin informed

"But what if we pretend that Jimin is taken. If he's not single... like me..." Take proudly mentioned "then her dad won't see him as a problem. Get what I'm saying?" He nudged me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh, I get it, but I don't like it!" I complained "you can't just make us..." Jeongyeon cut me off.

"I'll do it" she bluntly abrupt

"What?!" I looked at her in complete shock

"For (y/n) dumb ass! Don't get your hopes up!" I rolled my eyes at her "If there's really no other way, then I'm willing to do it." She continued.

"Okay, fine. I'll do it too... Ah, for (y/n) of course! Nothing else, and I won't like it."

"Okay then!" Jin shut me up "It's settled!"

Tea was so happy about this whole thing, it was pissing me off. Jungkook was just extremely worried.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of her." I gave him reassurance.

"I promised her mother I would do that. Yet, I stand here unable to do a single thing other than watch her while she's in pain." Jungkook looked down in shame.

"That's not true!" (y/n) finally spoke after so long "If it wasn't for you... all of you, I wouldn't have been able to get through this. I would have given up long time ago."

The room got quite for a few seconds after that, then we went off to prepare to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~