11 Butterfly - Hidden Feelings

Hey ya'l! My exams are finished so I'm back! Sorry for the wait 😓
So, Imma have to switch between different character POV's a lot in this chapter. Sorry if it get confusing, but just bae with me guys, Thank and Borahae!

(y/n)'s POV

Jimin kept me company in my room, while I continued to cry. He knew that I didn't want to be left alone, and even if I did, it wouldn't be a good idea to leave me alone right now.

I cried onto his shoulder, while he wrapped an secure around my back. My head shot up when I heard the front door open and people enter. It's only been a few minutes since we arrived ourselves, so why would the rest of them rush after so quick?

"I'll go check who it is" Jimin insisted. I nodded in reply.

Jungkook's POV

"Where are they? The apartment's empty." I wondered

"In her room probably." Tae answered

"Where else would they possibly be? It's the only room that's door is closed!" Jin chuckled... he made a good point

I walked towards the door and took in a deep breath. I rose my fist ready to knock. Just before my hand could make contact with the door, it opened. Jimin stood there with an emotionless expression. He stepped out and shut the door behind him.

"Your not going in there" He lamely stated

"W-why not? Did she tell you to say that?" I felt a strong pain in chest at the thought of her not wanting to talk, or see me ever again.

"No, no, I'm saying that" I felt tension leave my body in an instant.

"Hyung, come on you know I didn't mean to hurt her. I'm the last person on the planet who would do that!"

"Yeah well, clearly your not." Those words hit me hard.

"Ouch" Taehyung whispered in the back, to Jin.

All I could do was look down in shame in response to that.

"Yah! Jimin you've made your point already. So now, just move out of the way and let the poor kid talk to her."

"Alright fine, but be smart this time kook. I'm trusting you."

"You mean we're trusting you. (y/n) is family to all of us Jimin, not just you" Tae added

Jimin grinned at that "yeah, yeah, I know."

Jimin move to the side and gave me a pat on the shoulder before walking away. "oh yeah! By the way, she had a drink or two so, she might be a little drunk... maybe... just warning you" Jimin informed

"Okay" I gulped hard before entering the room.

(y/n)'s POV

Jimin just let Jungkook in the room, crap. How am I supposed to face him? I continued to hide my face between my legs and crossed and that rested on the knees. I was still crying, plus I didn't want to look at him anyway.

He sat beside on the bed and let out a sigh. I felt extremely uncomfortable. I wanted to get up and run out of the room. He placed his hand on my head and was about to start talking, but I beat him to it.