3 House of Cards - Broken Trust

(y/n)'s POV

The ride back to my home wasn't that long since I already lived in Seoul before joining the academy. Yet somehow, I still managed to fall asleep. While Jungkook on the other hand was driving his car the whole time. His car is so amazing! I might not be an expert on the matter, but this car is definitely very expensive.

We finally arrived. Jungkook carried both his bag and mine out of the trunk of the car.

"Here give me my, I can carry it myself" I insisted

"Nope, it's okay I got it" he refused

"Aish, stop acting like such a gentlemen" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to the door along his side

"Acting?" He raised his brow with a smirk forming

I just ignored him and made my way up the porch. Taking a deep breath before knocking the door, and shutting my eyes. Inside I was terrified, but this boy had no idea that bringing him was the reason why.

"Oh my baby I missed you so much" the women who opened the attacked me with hugs and kisses

"Emmo! Stop it your embarrassing me!" Trying my hardest to escape her hold. Jungkook in the back was pursing his lips tight together, in attempts to not burst out laughing.

"Umm, annyeonghaseyo" he bowed down, causing my mom to finally stop and notice there's another person with me.

"(y/n) who is this?" Her smile flattened and voice tone became very cold. She gave him a whole elevator look to seem intimidating. It worked. Jungkook was extremely uncomfortable.

"Emmo stop that! He's just a friend."

She leaned forward to whisper "your father's not going to like this"

"Can we at least come on first?" I whispered back

"Ah, yes of course come in, come. You both must be exhausted!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I introduced him to my parents properly and even explained the whole situation of how he had

no family. It helped to calm them down a little.

"Hey (y/n)" Jungkook whispered

"Yeah?"

"Your mom is the sweetest thing ever, but I don't think your dad likes me very much" he nervously let out.

"Oh come? Why would you think that?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the death stares he's been giving me all night" I chuckled at that

"Relax, he's just a little over protective. I'm sure he'll come around and grow fond of you" he nodded

"(y/n) hun! Come help me set the dinner table!" My mom called from the kitchen. As I stood up to go, Jungkook practically begged me with his eyes not to leave him alone with my dad. I giggled and left.

I could hear appa interviewing him from the kitchen. I actually felt kinda bad for ditching. I was thinking of a way to rescue him when suddenly my mom spoke up. What she said completely caught me off guard.

"So Jungkook, you like him?" I completely flustered forgetting how to speak.

"Yah! Emmo! I told you we're just friends."