17 Moon - Restless Night

Fun fact: Some of the main concepts of this story were actually taken from my real life experiences (you can probably guess which ones 😅) so it means a lot to me that you all are enjoying it! Tbh I've actually been using this story as a way to let out all that trapped angry, sadness, frustration and other emotions that I have been bottling... somewhat. I also just genuinely enjoy writing, as I have mentioned before.

Anyways hope you enjoy this ch...

Jimin's POV

After we got home from watching the movie, I almost immediately knocked. It didn't even matter that it was a couch, because I was way too tired to care.

In my dream I could hear Jeongyeon's faint voice calling out my name, but as my eyes slowly opened, I realized that it wasn't a dream.

"Jimin? Hey Jimin?" She continued to whisper

I groaned from annoyance "What?" I asked with irritation and sleepiness in my tone

"I-I'm scared, I can't get that stupid movie out of my head"

"So, what do you want me to do?" I groaned

She didn't say anything.

Then I felt like I was being too much of a jerk this time. "You can sleep with the lights on if you want. I don't mind."

"No, I can't sleep when there's light shining in my eyes, so there's no point in that." She paused for a second and sighed before continuing "C-could you please sleep here with me? I-I mean, on the bed?" She stuttered.

My eyes shot open, and I was suddenly wide awake. Up until now, I'd been talking with my eyes closed. "Umm, y-yeah, okay" I grabbed my pillow and blanket, then made way to the bed. I put the stuff on the bed and awkwardly lied down next to her terrified form.

It was hard to see in the dark, but when I felt the bed beside me, I noticed she was shaking. Then I felt really bad. "Are you cold?" I asked

"Ah, kind of... when I get scared, I get very chilly." She replied with a shaky voice.

I grabbed my blanket and placed it over her. She looked at me with curiosity, but I didn't care. After, I tried to go back to sleep, but then we heard light whispers from the hallway. It sounded like Jungkook and (y/n)'s dad to me, but it sounded like ghosts to Jeongyeon...

She got even more scared and began to shiver again, even though I tried to explain that it was probably just Jungkook talking...

"Oh great, now your even more cold." I sat up and placed my hand on her forehead and it was ice, so I freaked out. "Okay, okay, we need more heat! Where can I get another source of heat!" I scanned the room moving my head back and forth like a maniac.

"Body heat"

"Yes body heat! .... body heat?!" I snapped my head towards her in shock. My eyebrows jumped so high, they almost left my face.

She didn't say anything again. Just awkwardly avoided eye contact. I bit my lip to stop a grin from forming. I lied back down beside her, and slowly lifted both of our blankets, to give her body direct passage to mine.

She squirmed forward and grabbed on to me. She was clenching on to my shirt as if her life depended on it. I could feel her racing heart beating against my body. Heck, I could feel a lot more than that, but we won't go there.