13 My Time - The Right Choice

(y/n)'s POV

Jungkook just asked to be alone with me, but why. I'm getting very anxious.

He took a deep breath, cleared his throat and began to talk. "I... umm... really... ugh!" He rubbed his forehead, seemed to be getting frustrated.

"Is everything alright?" I asked

He nodded, then started again "W-would you... do you... do you want to try some cake? Jin hyung ordered some." I was so confused but it would be rude to refuse, plus I really wanted the cake hehe.

"Real smooth Jungkook-ah!" Jimin spoke up from behind JK

"What? Why are you still? I thought I told you to leave?" Jungkook whined

"Never mind me, just go eat your cake." Jimin chuckled with a teasing expression.

Jungkook shook it off and headed to a table. I sat down beside him. "Oh, right the cake!"

He got back up and stole the whole cake from Jin, then made a run for it.

"Yah! You little punk! I was eating that!" Jin raged

"I'll bring it back later, thanks!" Jungkook sang out

The cake had too flavors, half chocolate and half vanilla. I took a piece from the chocolate side of course, but Jungkook took vanilla.

"Yo, this is really good! Here try some!" He extended his spoon to me.

I hesitated before opening my mouth... wait did he just feed me?! I began to blush.

"Like it?" He asked

"Y-yeah, but the chocolate is better." I responded

"Really? I'll be the judge of that." He opened his mouth waiting for me to feed him back.

I lifted my hand up and extended it forward. I could swear my hand was shaking and I was blushing even harder. He looked socute so cute being fed by me, like a baby bunny. Then I realized that I was staring at him adorably chewing, and I averted my eyes. He smirked at that.

Oh yeah right he knows I like him now, and was just giving him googly eyes. I felt so embarrassed, my heart started pumping super fast. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and squeezed tight to help calm me down.

"Listen (y/n), about last night... I wanted to let you know that I..." I stopped him before things could get awkward.

"You don't have to say anything about that. I know, I was being stupid and I didn't mean to blam you for anything. Also I don't want it to impact our friendship in any way, so if we could just please pretend like it never happened, and go back to normal?" I requested

"Okay... but, it did happen... and I'm glad." He pulled me in from the hand he was already grabbing and leaned forward. Our lips collided.

I could hear my heart thumping in my ears as he gently placed a full kiss onto my mouth. He pulled his back and smirked to see my shocked, tomato face.

"My God, I love you so much." He whispered "If we weren't in public right now, I wouldn't have stopped so easily." At this point I was completely freaking out. So I stood up and ran to Jin, like the hopeless idiot I am. 😒

"Woah, there! Take it easy." He chuckled while grabbing hold of my my arms.

"I think it's time to go home now." Jimin laughed "Let me get Taehyung... and tell him what just happened." He whispered that last part and winked at Jin.