19 Propose - All or Nothing

(y/n)'s POV

"What the hell is she doing here?!" I

"This is my house, and she's my girlfriend, so she can stop by whenever she likes." My dad bluntly stated

"The hell she can!" I yelled and leaped towards the women, but stopped when I felt Jungkook tug my arm. "How dare you bring her here after what happened to mom?!" A lump growing in my throat as my eyes began to tear.

"Just leave it (y/n), there's no point in creating a scene in front of everyone." Jungkook whispered, then took me away to my room.

"What happened?!" Jeongyeon worried

"It's her dad again." He rolled his eyes "He invited that girl over."

"What?! In the house, with all the guests, and at this late hour?!" Jeongyeon was left completely shocked.

"Yup!" He sighed "I can't stay here all night, so can you just make sure she doesn't leave the room? God knows what she'll do to that women in this anger filled state."

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll handle it." Jeongyeon reassured

With that Jungkook left. It was pretty late night, so everyone was getting ready to sleep. But I, on the other hand, was boiling up, ready to burst any second. I suddenly stood up and headed to the door.

"Woah, waoh! Where do you think your going?" Jeongyeon tried to stop me.

"Relax, I'm just going to do a little ease dripping, that's all. You can come with. If you don't believe me." I explained.

I exited the room and Jeongyeon followed. I tiptoed to my fathers room and carefully placed my ear on the door.

"Your daughter is getting in our way!" the women aggressively said

"What? How?" my father asked

"How?! Did you not just see what happened our their?!"

"Don't worry, she'll be going back to university soon."

"Yes, but that's just temporary. What about after that huh? She has no job yet, so your still gonna want to support her, and I can't share my space or money with that girl who isn't mine."

"Just calm down alright! I already have a plan. I'm going to get her married, then her husband will support her."

"Married? Isn't it illegal to get a teenager married? And to who exactly?"

"She's an adult now, and I have someone already. I've talked to my close friend about doing an arranged marriage with his son Kai and my daughter. His son has already agreed. But there's no need to ask (y/n) how she feels, because I'm her father and I know what's best for her. She's blinded by that terrible Jungkook kid right now, but she'll soon come to realize that Kai is a great guy."

"I don't care about any of that! Just get rid of her ASAP!"

That's it, I couldn't listen anymore. I held in my whimpers, so that we wouldn't get caught. I bolted back to my room and exploded with tears the second I entered. Jeongyeon came right after.

"Damn she is a total gold digger!" Jeongyeon noticed me weeping and hugged me from behind. "He can't force you to do anything."

"But I can't completely reject his will either. Till this day I've never spoke against or disrespected my father." I looked down, heart broken.