6 Lie - How He Truly Felt

Jeongyeon's POV

Oh great, another day of working with that sorry excuse of a partner of mine. Well actually last time wasn't that bad, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little.

I entered the class to find Jimin sitting alone. That's strange, no sight of Taehyung to be seen anywhere. Whatever, why should I care. I continued walking towards Jimin, and pulled up a chair beside him, tossing my backpack on to the floor.

"Hey partner" He chimed, grinning at me ear to ear.

"Hey" I lamely let out, crossed my arms and rolled my eyes as I slouched back into the chair.

I suddenly felt like I was sitting to close to him, so I scooted my chair away. One of the legs of the chair got caught in my backpack's strap. The chair fell over and I landed hard on my but.

"ouch!" I groaned, as I rubbed my bum.

Jimin came over to help me up, but instead tripped on the exact same chair I was sitting on. Okay, how is it even possible that he dint see that huge chair in front of him.

He fell right on top of me leading our lips to collide. I could feel the weight of his entire body on mine, including his mouth...

We both jumped back swiftly, and let out an "eww!" and "gross!" at the same time.

It was the most awkward moment of my life. We were both extremely flustered and didn't know how to react. Everyone around us saw it, as if the whole situation wasn't embarrassing enough.

People... well mostly the fan girls started questioning Jimin.

"Did you two just kiss?!"

"Is she your girlfriend now or something?"

I could careless about everyone else right now, as I was still trying to recover from what had just happened.

Jimin, on the other hand, burst out from irritation "me and her?! Are you people crazy?" He sarcastically chuckled "not in a million years. Even if she was the last girl one the planet, heck she's not even a human, let alone a girl. No human in the right mind would even want to be friends with her, so girlfriend is way out of league!"

All the fan girls were relieved, some of them were even laughing at me. I stormed out of the room, tears rushing down my cheeks. He ripped me apart in front of all those people. Just when I thought he wasn't so bad, maybe we could actually be friends, but clearly he would rather die then be seen with me!

Why, why does it hurt so much? I hated him any ways, so what does it matter? And screw those girls they mean nothing to me! I buried my face into my knees and continued to cry. I could hear foot steps getting closer and closer to me.

"H--hey, you alright?" I lifted my head up to find Jimin standing in front of me.

Jimin's POV

She hid her face and ran out of the class... I think she's crying. Crap! I went to far, that was way too harsh...

I ran out of the room after her to check if she's okay. I found her on a bench in the hallway. She had her face hidden in her knees and was weeping hard. I felt like garbage, how could I be so ruthless to break her like this?

I just stood there watching, going unnoticed for as long as I could. To be honest, I was afraid to approach her. She can be quiet scary you know. I took a light step forward in attempts to be sneaky, but I failed. She heard my foot steps and her head shot up immediately. Our eyes met, I took in a big gulp, but she just looked away pretending to not care of my presence.