10 Epiphany - Confession

(y/n)'s POV

Finally It's the Weekend! I jumped out f bed and freshened up myself, but didn't change out of my PJ's. I made my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Jin was already there, as expected. He was making omelettes for everyone.

"Good morning oppa! Need help?" I sang out

"Ah, (y/n)! Yes, can you please cut some more onions for me?" He seemed relieved to see me finally awake and ready to help.

"Of course!" Jin pretends to be a strict hyung, but he's actually a real softy on the inside. he's always spoiling us honestly. In fact he's much more immature then the other boys most of the times, makes me think that he should have been the maknae instead of Jungkook. Speaking of JK, I haven't seen him anywhere yet. "Is Jungkook still sleeping?"

"Umm, no. He woke up even before me, and left i don't know where... he was having trouble sleeping all night actually. Probably because it's his mother birthday today." H noticed the concern on my face. "Yah! Don't worry he always get like this around this time of the year, he'll be back home and fine in no time!" I lamely nodded. his words didn't really persuade me or make feel less worried.

"You know, Taehyung didn't come home last night." Jin changed the subject to distract me... it worked.

"What?! You mean he stayed at Rose's place all night?!" I was super curious and excited at the same time.

"Yup that little brat actually did it." A voice yelled out from the back. I turned around to see Jimin ruffling his hair and still half asleep. His face was all swollen up making him look unbearably adorable.

"Good morning mochi!" I giggled

"Morning cutie" he replied with a light grin.

I scrunched my noise. All of the boys call me cutie, but Jungkook was the one who started it, and I don't mind that nickname at all hehe.

Jimin pulled out a stool in the kitchen and sat down next to me. "Something smells good! What's on the menu for today?"

"You lazy ass, you know you could help us out too!" Jin scolded

"I couldn't, but then no one will want to eat the one that I made and it would go to waste. Now do we really want that to happen?"

"Smart ass" Jin scoffed while trying not to smile.

I turned to Jimin smiling like an idiot, and he smirked back at me with a wink. I shook my head while continuing to smile.

The front door suddenly swag open reveling an exhausted Taehyung, his hair all messy. Jimin and Jin both opened their mouths to make a witty comment, but Tae spoke up first. "Not a single word!" he shut them both up but they continued to giggled, I couldn't help it and joined them.

Tae sighed and rolled his eyes "I'm tried, going to bed..." he lamely stated

"What about breakfast?" Jin asked

Taehyung changed the direction he was heading to from the bedroom to the kitchen. "I'm going to bed after breakfast." he kept his tone serious, which made us giggle some more.

"Oh yeah! By the way, Rose said that her group members are having a party tonight and she wants us all to come, so be ready for that because we are all going and none of you have a choice in the matter... I just hope Jungkook will be okay with seeing us together."