« ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ »

"Will you marry me?" Castiel questioned glancing over at his crying friend. "Let's get married... Then you won't be sad anymore," Y/N glanced up into the blue-eyed that seemed to be gazing into her soul knowing well that he would never ever let her stay sad. 

"We can't my mother say that getting married is for grown ups," The young girl explained whilised he wiped her tears away their eyes never parting. 

"My mom told me that it's out of love.. We love each other right?" The raven-haired boy questioned his head tilted to the side this only causing his friend to giggle in return. 

"Of course we love eachother Cas... We're best friends and when we're older we'll get married... We'll work together and explore the world together," The both of them grained at the thought of exploring the world together of simply being together. 

If only the young kids knew that their worry free life simply couldn't last for eternity- That it would be crushed not even halfway through their lives. That maybe their friendship wasn't as strong as they thought and or had hoped. 

"I don't think I can live with you for that long You're too annoying," Y/N joked lazyily punching the raven-haired boys shoulder. 

"Wow mean," He laughed in return tackling his friend to the ground and pinning her arms above her head. 

"C-Cas... No, no don't,''she stuttered glancing at her best friend through pure terror. 

"Well I think you deserve some payback now eh?" He questioned through a small smirk. 

"No-No-" However before she could finish his hands came in contact with her sides thus a tickling war began. 

A war that he just so happened to be winning, alas she couldn't get out of his iron grip. Her laugh erupted the forest as she tried to get out words alas unable to thus her words came out as more laughs.  Y/N was laughing so hard that tears were escaping her eyes, and her chest began to heave up and down. 

"Cas... Cas stop," She exclaimed through tears... Through pain. 

"Then take it back!" He exclaimed, trying to keep his stone cold features however failing as Y/N used all of her strength to shove Castiel away and tackle him onto the dirt where she then began to tickle him. 

"No!" He yelled however it was far too late, whilst her hands were already all over him, And boy did she knew that her best friend was very ticklish- So ticklish that this moment in time would be talked about for years to come. 

His finger came in contact with the doorbell whilst he could hear footsteps coming toward the door. 

Everything in him began to be thrilled with nervousness heart pumping furiously against his chest, blood pressure arising. One last time Castiel ran fingers through his dark soft locks of hair whilst he glanced won to fix his shirt only to become stopped in his tracks. 

"Who are you?" The man in front of him stated at the trench coated man lazily scanning him up and down... Probably thinking that he was some sort of solicitor. 

"I-I'm Castiel I'm Y/N's old friend- Is se here?" He questioned confused wondering why the hell YN would have a man over. 

However, he then realized that this wasn't the Y/N that he had come to know and love. Castiel ten finally glanced up to meet the means only to ten realize that this man was shirtless, sweatpants hanging loosely down his hips, Castiel knew that it was late in the evening yet surely not late enough to be sleeping nonetheless his messy hair. 

"Wat- Well alright then," The man seemed flustered at the last however Castiel felt relief wash over him at the thought of Y/N coming to see him. "I'll go get her," 

His hands shook, whilst he could feel his blood pumping through his veins. This was it, this was everything he had been waiting for, this was going to change everything. He gripped the ends of his trench coat that still seemed to big to fit out of pure- 

"Cas?" A voice questioned from in front of him. 

A voice that he would be able to recognize from anywhere. The trenchcoat man glanced up quickly knowing fully well that he missed the sight of his best friend. However his eyes glanced to someone in which he almost ceased to recognize... So much had changed about her over the years. She had matured so much. 

"I got your flowers," He explained eyes never leaving hers thus leading to the growing tenion between them. "I wanted to thank you for them," 

"Is that all?" She questioned putting all her weight on one leg and crossing her arms. 
Y/N had only been a tanktop and some shorts... some in which were all revealing. 

"No I wanted to come and tell you that you are wanted at that funeral even if we aren't friends anymore," The blue-eyed man explained is heart skipping a beat at the sight of her emotion change. 

"I should have known that you would try and do something like this," She whispered through a sigh. "You haven't changed a bit-" 

"Look Y/N i don't want you to not be there because of me," He explained more like pleaded to her wanting nothing more for her to be snapped back into reality. Y/N you're needed there," 

"Listen Castiel thank you so much for all of this but I just can't go," Se mumbled glancing away from him. 

"Is this because of our fight?" He asked the question that had been burning is heart for so long. 

"Cas..." She stated only to become cut off. 

"I'm sorry alright? I'm sorry that you don't want to be my friend anymore, I'm sorry that I'm a failure and so much of a disgrace that you don't want to be there but God dammit I know my father would have wanted you there, and I don't want to be the reason all of that is ruined," Castiel let out a breath that didn't know he had been keeping in at the end, thus leading to his eyes waiting what Y/N had to say. 

However, it seemed as though she couldn't form words none the less talk. 

"Cas... I never meant for any of this to happen," She murmured her voice barley above a whisper. "I never meant for you to think any of those things and I-" Her voice became caught up by a sob as Castiel then realized the tears that clouded her vision instantly feeling sorry for her. 

"Y/N it's-" 

"No I have to make it up to you... I need to explain everything and make this right, I should have never left you Cas just please come in so we can work things out," She explained opening the door to her house wider. 

"I would hate to intrude upon you... I honestly just wanted to thank you for the flowers," However his words only ended up being somewhat true, whilst she quickly caught on. 

"Please let me make this right, I will try my best to come to the funeral however I want to work things out first," She explained gesturing for him to come inside, this time him obeying. 

Once they were seated on the couch Y/N began, Castiel eager to hear what she had to say. "Alright first off I-" 
"Who's this?" The shirtless man questioned coming into Castiel's view... Only this time he happened to have a shirt on is hair somewhat tamed from before. 

"This is my old friend Castiel... Castiel this is my husband Y/H/N," However simply at Y/N's words everything came crashing down once again.