DAY 1

"I sit here in my desk, thinking about you. When I should be thinking about what to have for lunch. I may not be like you, but I am willing to change for you. This poem is almost over, I have nothing else to say. But just say these words and I will be yours..."

I was disturbed by Maddie booing along with her other minions. What? It was not like I was forced to say this stupid poem! (well, I was actually) We were supposed to read a poem written by other students in different classes. I had to read a poem by some emo kid. It sucked.

I may sound sarcastic and bitchy but, here's the truth. I AM bitchy. I am just sarcastic in some occasions.

It was the first day of highschool. I was finally a sophomore. When I was a freshmen, people suspected that I was nice. They were wrong. I made my reputation as the "school-bitch" last year. It was a blast breaking the rules and still being able to do my homework. I didn't have much friends before. But now, I have a best friend named Tessa. We met when I got in detention for the first time in my life. She got into detention by glueing together the pompoms of the cheerleaders to their hands. We were inseparable ever since.

Now, I'm stuck in English class. I could hear Maddie and her minions talking about me.

"OMG! Look at Violet's top. Is she missing the bottom-half or something?" She giggled. Ugh. Maddie is actually more of a bitch than me but, nooooooo! People think she is such an angel!

"It's called a crop-top asshat." I replied. She rolled her eyes and continued yapping on and on about the latest gossip. When will I get out of this hell-hole?

Oh, sorry. I should give out a 'introductory' or whatever...
I'm Violet. I'm 15 years old. I am that kind of girl who thinks she was born in the 90's because I wear denim & leather, dungarees, hobo skirts and Dr. Martens. I have long, uber straight, light brown hair. (Which I curl and color from time to time when I feel like it.) I am also into indie-rock music. (I promise I'm not a hipster)

I only believed in love once. Then.... heartbreak. I'm going to tell you more soon anyways. This is not much of a diary. More like an inner monologue. I don't really know. All I know is that this is going to be one hell of a story...