DAY 14

I WOKE UP, I wasn't in the car anymore. I was already in my/Cameron's room, on my bed. I felt groggy and like my mom pounded my head multiple times with a hammer. In English, my head hurts. I checked my alarm clock, 1:48. Shit.

I wen't to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked at the mirror and saw that I looked so fucked up. My eye make-up circles around my eyes like I'm a raccoon, my lipstick was smeared across my mouth, and my hair was messy and looked kind of oily. Gross. I decided to have a bath as well. It's weird for me to bath at this hour. Whatever, my mom does this. I went back to my/Cameron's room and wore a set of fresh clothes. I was dressing when suddenly the door flung open. Oh shit.

"Hey Violet, I need you to..." He stared at me, naked.

"Well get the fuck out!" I said as I covered myself with my towel. He awkwardly closed the door. What a pervert. He should've knocked first. I was already FULLY dressed when I let him in.

"You could come in now." I said. He came in, but his time with a paper bag over his head. I just stared at him like "The Fuck."

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said to him.

"I'm shielding my eyes and shaming myself." he muffled under the paper bag. He was walking towards his side of the room and hit his knee on my bed.

"OW!" I just rolled my eyes and removed the paper bag from his head.

"Aww, you looked so much better with the paper bag on." I teased as I shoved the paper bag on his head again.

"Haha, funny." he muffled under the paper bag.

"Anyways paper boy, what were you going to tell me?" I placed my hand on my hip. Cameron removed the paper bag from his head and talked.

"Well, it's not a favor nor a question. It's a command. So, you can't say no to this..."

"Go on..."

"Well tonight, I have things to do. Its just some stuff I need to accomplish with a help with a friend. No questions asked." He said as he got a black coat and a huge tote bag. This is weird and suspicious.

"Why at this hour? Can't it wait till the morning?" I whined as I slammed to my bed. He shook his head and pulled me out of my bed.

"It can't wait for the morning because it's the perfect time to go. NOW." He said opening the door. I just rolled my eyes, grunted and got a coat as well. This horrible night doesn't end, does it?

We were back at Cameron's car, driving to the nearest store, at 2:00 in the morning. He told me that my purpose on this whole thing is to just be here until he can tell me the REAL reason WHY. What a dunderhead. since I'm not THAT needed, I fell asleep in his car again and waited for this whole thing to be over. After an hour and a half, I woke up again. I was not in his car again, I'm in my/Cameron's room again. I just looked at my surroundings if there was anything weird again. There is something wrong here, I'm not in my/Cameron's room, I'm in the basement of our house. Shit, was I kidnapped by Cameron? And how did my bed get down here? Shit shit shit. I'm freaking out. I was shuffling around my bed when lights opened. It lit from one wall to the other. Ha, they're just like stars. After that, a "spotlight" lit the "stage" in front of me. The "curtains" opened and I saw Cameron standing there, just like how he stood during his gig at "The Mallow". He smiled at me and spoke through the "microphone".

"Hey Violet." he smiled.

"What the fuck is all this?" I asked him.

"Just something, something that I would do. A "normal thing" I would do. Something by ME." He said like some romantic poet.

"What?"

"Just listen, and you'll understand what I'm trying to say here..." he then got his guitar and started to sing this song. It was a nice, lovely song. He sang just like he did in "The Mallow". Melodic, romantic, wonderfully... Blah blah blah. I'm not sure if I was slowly falling in love with "him" or with the song. he then ended the song and took a bow. I just laughed at him and just clapped.

"So..."

"So, what's all this for?" I asked. he then turned back and looked like he forgot something.

"Oh shit, I didn't put it up..." he went to the back part of the "stage". He then pulled a string and a sign came out that said "MINI CONCERT FOR VIOLET".

"Wait, you held a "mini concert" just for me?"

"Yeah." he smiled at me. I looked puzzled.

"Why?" He just gazed at the ground and wen,t closer to me.

"Because, I took some advice." He said.

"What kind of advice?" It was probably from that college dude.

"Well, advice about girls and how you should be yourself around them. Do the things you would normally do." he said. 

"So I did. I would sing a girl I like a song about how I really feel about them. I wouldn't expect anything in return but I just hope for their honest answer..." he said holding out his hand. Does this mean I should tell him how I feel? Hm, what do I feel? I usually feel pissed-off most of the time but not anymore with Cameron. Wait, does this mean I "kind of like him"? Yup, I do.
"Well, maybe I don't really like-like you. YET. I'm just kind of confused at an age like this so, I don't really know..."

"Is that your HONEST answer?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Good." he smiled at me and then kissed me. This time I actually kissed him back. I then let go and asked him stuff since I REALLY know why now.

"Wait, what was all those stuff for?"

"For this..." he said pointing out to the concert thing.

"So, you just wanted me I stay with you I that i wouldn't escape or anything?"

"Yup."

"Hm, whatever..." I sat on my bed.

"Didn't you have a hard time carrying me from your car to my bedroom and attic?"

"N-No..."

"Whatever nerd. This has been a crazy night..." I said lying down. Cameron sat next to me.

"Yeah, it was... especially when I saw you naked." he smirked at me.

"Shut up you pervert." I slapped him on the arm but this time, not having the urge to punch him on the face.