DAY 30

I WAS KISSING CAMERON when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I quickly pull apart my lips from his to check on who was calling. Not my mom or dad (but I'm disappointed that they're not worrying about me but, whatevs) it was Tessa.

"Excuse me..." I say to Cameron as I went to the corner and answered the call. "Yes?"

"OMG Violet! Where are you? We're like going to this party at Austin's friends house. You guys should like totally come!" She said to the phone.

"Okay okay chill, I'll ask Cameron..." I reply.

"Okay. Huuurrryyy... I'm getting eager to get out of here!!!" I then quickly hung up. I smiled and walked back to Cameron.

"Sooo, what's going on?"

"Well Tessa wanted us to go to some party." I place my hands in y jacket pockets. "Do you feel like going?"

He just shrugs and replies. "I don't know, if you feel like going..."

"Well is it okay if I don't want to go? A lot happened tonight that it made me tired..." I say. He just smiles and walks towards me.

"Great, because I didn't want to go either." he places his arm around my waist.

"Okay. how about these things..." I said gesturing to the things Cameron set up.

"Oh, I'll just clean these things tomorrow night." He says and we start walking down the flights of stairs. It doesn't seem harder now that a boy has his arm around you.

"Sorry Tess but it's getting late and I don't want my parents to worry." I explained to Tessa. She just whimpered like a dog and sighed.

"Fine... but don't complain if you see pictures of us in Social media having fun!"she stuck out her tongue and went in Michael's car. Me and Cameron waved bye to them as they start disappearing to the curb.

"So, what now?" I turn to Cameron.

"Back home I guess..." He shrugs.

"Okay then." we then walked over to his car. The same car that I fell asleep in and then I just woke up on my bed. Let's see what this car does to me this time. Let's say that nothing happens because I was falling asleep against the window. After a while, we arrived back home in like under 5 minutes.

"Violet wake up..." Cameron shakes my arm causing me to wake up.

"What?" I woke up and almost hit my head on the window. I looked around and saw that we were home. We both got out of the car and went in the house.

"Is your mom home yet?" Cameron whispered. I look around for any signs that she's home. She would usually have her coat sprawled over the couch. No coat spotted, no mom.

"No. It's clear." I say as we both head upstairs. I opened my/our bedroom door and I quickly jumped on my bed into my covers. I kick off my sneakers and just snuggle up on my blanket. Cameron just shut the door and sat on his bed, taking off his shoes as well. (White carpet=no shoes).

"So, how did you like our official 1st date?" He asked me.

"It was quite fun actually. The most fun I had in years..." I turn and lay on my back. Cameron throws his shoes near the door and breathes in heavily.

"So just to make things clear, all those things in the last are gone right? Our fight, you & Allan..."

"Yeah yeah, in the past."

"Good..." he says and we stay quiet. I get off of my bed and walk over to his and sit beside him, placing my head on his shoulders. The only time I sat beside him on his bed was that time he played his guitar for me and when I kissed him that night. Yeah, weird memories...