DAY 17

"IT SMELLS LIKE..." Tessa said as she sniffed around for this unknown smell.

"Teen Spirit?" I joked. She just rolled her eyes...

"No, it's a suspicious kind of smell..." She then sniffed near me. She then smelled me.

"What the fuck Tess?" I said moving away from her. She then stopped and smirked at me. "Why are you looking at me like that Tess?" Her grin grew wider...

"You smell different..." She came closer. "You smell like... sex."I just looked at her like she was insane (Which she was...)

"No I do not." I said. "How do you even know the smell of sex?" She just laughed...

"Well, not really sex... More like love." She exclaimed. "OMG, your'e in love!!" I immediately shushed her.

"Shut up!" I placed my hand on her mouth. "And no, I did NOT have sex nor in love..." I stated. She just moved my hand away from her mouth.

"I don't believe you." She crossed her arms and acted like a child. "I believe that you LIKE someone and I will not stop convincing you that you ARE." She then poked me. I just rolled my eyes.
"Come on Violet... I know you are..." She just kept on poking me. I think I should just tell her and shut up.

"Fine..." I grunted. "I like someone... And he likes me back...." She almost choked on her food. She was shocked at what I just said.

"OMG, so you are in love?!?" I shushed her again.

"No, it's a like-like relationship or whatever... it's kind of complicated..." I turned to Tessa and she's still all giddy.

"So what if it's not a serious relationship! You finally like someone! After months after uhh, you know..." She said. She was referring to that prick Allan...

"Okay, whatever you say Tessa..." I rolled my eyes and went on to my locker. She's just my crazy best friend, and my only one..

I was walking through the halls, everyone continued taking glances at me and laughing. It was a normal thing, people would look down on a pretty girl just because she's prettier than them. I'm not pretty. But they would still look down on me. Especially Maddie. Just because she stuffs her bra and I don't have to, she instantly hates me. I can't believe I was born into a generation like this... Speaking of obnoxious people, Cameron was waiting for me by my locker. I just went for my locker and didn't try to notice him.

"Hi..." He turned to me. "girlfriend..." I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"I told you not to call me that..." I said as I opened my locker. "I don't like being called that..." I muttered. He just smirked at me and turned to my locker. He looked at all the bizarre crap I have stored in there...

"Why do you have a baseball bat even though you don't play baseball?" He asked me.

"Oh, it's just a gift from my grandfather..." I closed it.

"You haven't used it?" He asked me.

"Well... it's used for other things--"

"HI!!" Someone greeted from behind. I turned around and saw Tessa clutching her books. She was smirking at me and Cameron. She went nearer to me and whispered...

"Is that him?" She whispered loud enough for people to hear. I just glared at her and shushed her again. She walked past me and greeted Cameron.

"Hi! I'm Tessa, Violets friend. It's nice to meet you uhh..."

"Cameron... We met before." He said to Tessa and Tessa smiled at him. She turned to me and winked. What is that suppose to mean? She moved close to me again.

"Is that really him? I could tell it's him..." She whispered again. I just dragged her far away as possible and bid her goodbye...

"Okay?" She said as I walked away. "Call me later Violet!!!"

I went back to my locker. Suprisingly, Cameron was still there. "What are you still doing here?" I shot at him.

"Um, I was just wondering if I could walk you to class..." He said. I just shyly looked away from him...

"Okay, I guess." I shrugged. We then started walking to class. "Is this a thing people do?" I asked him dumbly. "

"Yeah, I think so..." He shrugged. This is awkward. I guess we're both bad at relationships.