DAY 6

SUNDAY REMINDS ME OF ICE CREAM so, I went out to get ice cream. I went to get dressed and got my bag and headed out, when Cameron suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
"Where are you going?" He asked like a 9-year-old boy.

"To get some ice cream." I told him. His eyes suddenly brightened up. Oh no.

"Can I come?" He said.

"No, it's a ME day for ME so, just shoo." I gestured a sweeping motion.

"Please? I did kind of helped you with your homework. Please?" He begged. Ha, he begged.

"Fine. Take this as my thank you then." I opened the front door. He quickly got out of the house. He is SUCH a boy.

"So, do you have a car?" He asked.

"No."

"Then how will we get there?"

"With this..." I lifted up my skateboard.

"I don't understand, we will ride on THAT?" He pointed at my precious.

"Yeah? What's wrong about it?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Well, we are TWO and that can only ride one so..." He was saying.

"Yeah, I know. That's why you'll walk ALL the way to the ice cream shop."

"Ooh... What?!" I started to skate away from him.

"Whoever's last will pay for the winners cone!" I yelled already past 3 blocks.

***

I was already there in 15 minutes. I was the first one there. Ha. I thought. After a while, I saw some dude walking here. It turns out it was Cameron.

"Well, guess who's getting a free caramel sundae." I smirked.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and went in. Free ice cream for me!

"Who the heck puts whipped cream on an ice cream cone?" He exclaimed.

"I do." Pointing to my treat. What?!
I'm just weird that way.

"Whatevs. Hey, do you know my dad?" I almost choked on my blah.

My eyes widened. "W-Why?" I muttered.

"Well, since you folks are close friends with my dad, you must have met him once." He said.

"Yeah..." Yeah. I met him when I was 12 and we were visiting him at his house. At first I thought he was... Cute. Now I think, oh my god why?!

"What's wrong?" He told me.

"Oh what? It's nothing..." I just looked down and my cheeks warmed up. Ugh, embarrassing.

"Come on, just tell me..." He pat me on the back. When he did that I had this feeling where in I want to punch myself. (And THEN him.)

"Well uhh..." I then told him the times I met his dad and thought he was cute.

"What?" He chuckled. Despicable.

"Shut up..." I gritted through my teeth.

"You, you thought my dad was hot?" He continued laughing.

"Cute! I said cute!" I yelled. He just kept on laughing. I don't know why I found his dad cute but, dunno.

"So if you think my dad's hot, then do you think I'm hot?" He smirked at me. Gross, just plain gross. I glared at him and bonked him on the head.

"What did you do that for?!" He exclaimed.

"What do YOU think?" I shot daggers at him.

"Well, whatever! I'm getting more ice cream." He got up and went to the counter. Afterwards, I noticed that people were staring at us, THIS WHOLE TIME! Why? Why must this happen to me?

"What's wrong?" He asked me again.

"Why do you always ask that?" I sounded annoyed.

"Well, you always look worried... I'm just concerned about other people." He placed his hand behind his neck.

"Oh, I get it now." I looked at the gazing sun. This means it's probably lunch time.

"We should head back home now." I said.

"Yeah, but you go ahead. I have to go to visit a friend." He told me. He was shagging his hair. Why was that so cute? Ew.

"Okay dorkus." I said rolling my eyes, I was already walking towards home when I suddenly spotted something terrible.

"Hide!" I grabbed his arm and went behind a huge bush.

"Why?"

"My ex is here." He was walking towards the ice cream shop.

"So... What now?" He said.

"Ugh, I can't let him see me alone, he might do something terrible like..." My eyes widened in disgust, so did Cam's.

"Ah. I have an idea." He said while he pulled me up from the ground.

"Just pretend were a couple." He said. What? No, that's worse than him seeing me alone.

"What? No!"

"Shh..." He placed his hand upon my mouth. I was going to bite him but, no.

"Fine." I grumbled. He then held my hand and we walked near the ice cream shop. My ex Allan then spotted us. He had a hint if disappointment on his face. Yes! I thought.

After a few minutes of doing pretend couple stuff, Allan went out of the ship and started approaching us.

"Dude, he will beat you up!" I whispered to Cam.

"Why? He isn't even with you anymore." He said.

"He's... Complex. Now run!" I pointed to another direction.

"Aha. I have another idea."

"It better not be stupid." I said sarcastically.

"It might be." He then grabbed me and kissed me, on the fucking lips! This idea IS stupid. How could he do something! Wait, I think it was to make Allan jealous... Still! Even though I tried to resist, I can't. I'm not even trying! It's like I can't stop myself from kissing him. It felt wrong and right at the same time. In the corner of my eye, I could already see Allan walking away. So, I pushed Cameron away from me.

"Ow." He touched his head.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you just kiss me like that?" I yelled loud enough to let some kid afar hear.

"It was to help you to avoid him!" He yelled back. I never thought of it that way.

"Fine. Sorry then..." I said. My cheeks were warming up again and this time, I could feel my heart beat like crazy!

"It's okay..." He sighed. He just smiled at me like always. This time I smiled back but was looking at the ground.

"We make a good couple don't we?" He mocked.

"Shut up, your still obnoxious." I said. Cocky prick.