Back From The Dead

Most people were alright with Adryn's use of her pain magic, even though they wanted to see her lightning dragon slayer magic as well. However, one person was worried about the situation, which was their master, Master Makarov.

"Adryn," The girl turned to who spoke her name, which turned out to be Master Makarov.

"Yes, master?" Adryn responded hesitantly. She wasn't sure what he wanted so she was unsure of the situation.

"Explain something to me. Why do you not use your Lightning Dragon Slayer magic?"

"I just don't like using magic that was forced upon me. Plus, after finally seeing what it could do, I think it's too strong and I don't want to hurt or destroy anything. I especially don't want to kill someone by accident with magic I'm unfamiliar with."

"Oh really? Why wouldn't you have a problem with that, considering all the people you killed and hurt under Master Ivan's care." Adryn spun around towards the entrance of the guildhall. There stood someone that made Adryn's heart stop. It was a girl about Adryn's age with long pastel pink hair. She wore a black dress with a purple and silver corset. The dress's flowy part was knee-high in the front and reached the ground in the back. Most importantly though, she had a purple Raven Tail guild mark on her right cheek.

"E-Eclipse?!" Adryn gasped out, horrified and shocked at what she was seeing.

"Eclipse? You mean your childhood best friend, Eclipse?!" Mirajane also spoke with a gasp. She'd been the topic of many conversations. Eclipse was not only Adryn's first best friend but also the older sister of Adryn's former lover, Nova. Eclipse and her family had been supposedly murdered by Ivan when Adryn fought against him in the beginning.

"It's been a while, Adryn. Did you miss me?" Eclipse began to approach the shocked girl. "I've been watching over you all these years. I saw all the horrible things you did at the request of Master Ivan. You murdered so many people. Women, children, even elderly people. So terrible. I've been so ashamed of you, but I'm here now. I'll make everything right again." Eclipse held out her hand to Adryn. "You belong by Master Ivan's side after all the evil things you've done. Leave Fairy Tail and join us again, Adryn."

Adryn was now panicking and it showed on her face. She'd left out all the horrible things she did while with Ivan, but she only did those things because she had to and was told that Nova would be killed if she didn't. She didn't know that Nova was already dead and that all she did was pointless.

So, scared, panicked and upset, Adryn smacked Eclipse's hand away and used her lightning dragon slayer magic to turn into a bolt of lightning and fly out of the room. Everyone was in shock, but Eclipse. She just laughed at the situation.

"This is getting to be quite fun." Eclipse then just casually walked out of the guildhall, as everyone finally moved into motion and went to catch her. Laxus was the first one to her, but as he went to grab her, she disappeared in a puff of purple smoke.

"What just happened?" Mirajane questioned in shock at the whole situation. "Laxus, you need to go get Adryn. She shouldn't be alone right now."

"Yeah." Laxus simply responded as he began to leave the guildhall. Freed, Evergreen and Bickslow all got up instantly and followed after him.

"We're coming too!" Evergreen stated as she caught up to Laxus.

"Do what you want," Laxus responded as he began to hurry through the town to get to Adryn's home in the forest. After a few minutes, they made it there, but there was no Adryn there. However, the could hear faint crying off in the distance. They followed the sound to a lake with Adryn sitting on a rock there with her head in her hands. She was clearly crying to herself. "Stay back," Laxus ordered to his friends. He quietly approached the girl and spoke as soft as he could to her. "Adryn?"