Finally Together

When the next day came, Adryn and Eclipse woke up, got ready for the day and ate breakfast. They ate and chatted about Adryn's plans for the day. It was the big day that Adryn was going to tell Laxus that she wanted to be with him. It was taking a lot of courage to even think about saying that to him.

"So, what are you going to say to him?" Eclipse questioned as she took a bite of her food. Adryn just shrugged her shoulders and continued eating. "You don't mean you're just going to wing it, do you?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do. If I think about it took much, then I'll get too freaked out and start to panic."

"You should at least have a plan!"

"I do! It's to tell him that I like him and want to be with him! I just don't know how those words are going to come out of my mouth!"

"Great, just don't fuck it up," Eclipse muttered with a chuckle. Adryn smiled and muttered to herself.

"I sure hope I don't fuck it up." With that, the two girls got done eating and got ready the rest of the way before heading out to the guildhall. By the time they made it to the guildhall, mostly everyone was there, including Laxus. He was seated with the Thunder Legion and was chatting idly with them.

"Good luck." Eclipse whispered as she practically shoved me towards Laxus. She then made her way to the bar to talk with Mirajane, as Adryn had mentioned randomly that they'd become close friends, so Eclipse was curious about her. While Eclipse did that, Adryn made her way to Laxus. As soon as she got close, Evergreen noticed her.

"Oh, hello Adryn. You got here pretty late." Evergreen spoke up to the girl.

"Um, it's only about midday. You guys got here early." Adryn responded with a smile on her face. Laxus had turned around in his seat to look at her. "Laxus, can we talk?" For a split second, worry flashed in his eyes.

"Sure." Laxus then stood up and followed Adryn as she led him to a quieter corner of the guildhall. The Thunder Legion all were watching them and probably waiting to see how Adryn and Laxus were going to react around each other. "What did you want to talk about?" Laxus questioned once the two were seated.

"I want to give you an answer about whether I want to be with you or not." Adryn's voice was calm and gave nothing away. Her face was also the same.

"Alright. What is your answer?" Laxus was remaining neutral as well. It was like neither wanted to show the other any emotion.

"I... I want to be with you, Laxus. I don't know if I can really be in a normal relationship, because I really don't know how to be in a relationship. I want to try though." Adryn then smiled up at Laxus, causing the man to release a breath that he didn't realize he was holding in.

"I'm glad you feel that way." Laxus smiled back at Adryn and was about to speak again, but was interrupted by someone else speaking.

"If you want to be with Laxus, you have to go through us!" Freed declared loudly as he and the other two of the Thunder Legion approached Laxus and Adryn.

"Huh? I thought you guys would be all for this?" Adryn questioned as she stood up with a confused look on her face.

"Guys, what are you doing?" Laxus asked as he too stood up from the table.

"We must fight, Adryn. For Laxus!" Freed spoke up as he put a hand on his sword.

"Do you want to be with him too?" Adryn was very confused now and just had to ask that question.

"I am devoted to Laxus, yes. However, I do not need to be with him, being by his side is enough. I just want you to prove that you are good enough for Laxus." That didn't really answer Adryn's question, but she just nodded her head.