Hallucinations

Adryn had begun to hallucinate from the potion that Freed had given her. At first, all she could see was something gray behind Freed, but then it continued to crawl up the side of the interior of the train until it reached the ceiling.

"What do you see?" Laxus instantly questioned as he watched Adryn's eyes grow wide as she looked to the ceiling of the train car.

"I see something weird." Adryn simply responded, causing Laxus to frown.

"Can you be more specific?" Freed asked before Laxus could.

"Yeah, sure. I see this gray thing that is a little smaller than a normal human. It has long fingers and long toes. It is crawling on all fours and is just staring at me with a smile on its face. It has super sharp teeth and glowing red eyes with no pupil or whites, just all red eyes."

"Has it spoken to you yet?" Adryn was about to tell Freed that no, it hasn't spoken when it's smile turned to a frown and it opened it's mouth back up to being speaking to Adryn.

"You, worthless girl. You can see and hear me now?" The demon's voice was growly and raspy. It wasn't too deep of a voice, but it still sent shivers through Adryn's body.

"Um, yeah, I can see and hear you," Adryn responded as she just stared at the demon who then smirked at her words.

"Good."

"What is it saying?" Evergreen demanded immediately.

"Uh, it asked me if I could see and hear it, so after what I responded, it said 'good'."

"That's creepy," Bickslow stated with his babies repeating his words.

"Now, you will listen to what I have to say, alright worthless girl?" The demon began once again as he glared down at Adryn.

"Can you stop calling me 'worthless girl'? It's really rude." Adryn snapped back at the demon who seemed actually surprised that she spoke back to it.

"Shut up!" A voice from behind Adryn yelled, causing her to jolt. She turned to see another demon just colored red with green eyes instead. It was hanging onto a window while inside the train car. "You are a worthless girl, so you will be called that."

"What's going on now?" Laxus asked before the demons could speak up again.

"There's another one. This time it's red with green eyes. It's an asshole."

"Be silent, you bitch!" The red demon snapped as it crawled closer to Adryn.

"It called me a bitch."

"Listen to me, worthless girl." Adryn turned her attention back to the gray demon with red eyes. "You are a terrible person. You have killed people, innocent people. You deserve to die a terrible death, like the one you gave to Ivan."

"That's just something incredibly rude to say to me," Adryn grumbled as she frowned and looked to the ground.

"What's going on?" Freed questioned to which Adryn informed them of what the demon was saying to her.

"That really is rude." Evergreen stated a little upset that her friend was being told something so bad.

"You don't deserve Laxus." The red demon spoke up, causing Adryn to turn to look at it again.

"What do you mean?" Adryn questioned in confusion.

"He is a much better person than you are."

"Wow, guys, you just love being assholes, don't you?"

"What are they saying now?" Laxus asked as he watched his girlfriend frown.

"They told me that you are a better person than me, which wasn't all that wrong, but they also said that I don't deserve you."