8. I'll Miss You

“I don’t want you to go.” I said while looking Zayn’s eyes, I would miss him so terribly much. “Two months won’t be so bad, plus you’re on your own tour. It’ll pass by quickly.” He said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I sighed, “Hopefully.” It would be hard, not looking into those deep brown orbs of his, not having somebody to cuddle with. I was really hoping my own tour would distract me from this relationship, but deep down inside I knew it wouldn’t, not the least.

     It had only been yesterday Zayn and I had kissed in public, but it was everywhere; the internet, on TV, newspapers, magazines, literally everywhere. It felt right though. I didn’t feel as if we’ve been busted by paps, I felt like we had done it on purpose. I loved him, and that was the reason why it would hurt so bad to see him go. “Alright Pez, I have to go or I’ll miss my flight.” Zayn said, interrupting my thoughts. My arms remained wrapped around his toned torso, but tightened against him. “I’m going to miss you so much.” I said sadly. “I know, me too. I promise I’ll keep in touch every day and we’ll talk every day, no matter how busy I am.” He promised. I smiled, “Good.” He leaned down to kiss me sweetly. I sighed softly as we pulled away from each other. “I love you, Perrie.” He whispered against my lips softly. “I love you too Zayn.” I answered, standing on my tippy-toes to kiss him once more. “Bye.” I whispered as he turned away, on his route to America. I couldn’t help but tear up, as much as I tried to contain my tears. I took in a deep breath as I wiped a single tear from my cheek and turned, bracing myself from the paps that were awaiting my exit from the airport.

     "1D girlfriend, Perrie Edwards leaves airport in tears.” Jade read out, reading the headline of the newspaper. “What an exaggeration. I had my sunglasses on, they couldn’t see a thing.” I scoffed. It had been exactly 8 hours and 24 minutes since Zayn had left me and I was already feeling lonely. I sighed loudly. “I don’t know how I’m going to do this, Jade.” I confessed. “Awh Pez! You have all of us here for you, it will go by so quickly you won’t even notice.” She said, trying to reassure me of everything. I wanted to believe her, I did, but I knew that I would be absolutely lying to myself if I agreed to what she said. I faked a smile, “Hopefully.” I said, “Come on let’s go to rehearsals, our first show is tomorrow, don’t want to mess up!” I said as I headed towards the door.

     Our rehearsals went well and everything Zayn and Jade said had been true, well partially anyways. The nerves for our first show and rehearsing, my career frankly was taking my mind off the issues and distractions. Maybe these two months would fly past quickly. I squealed as my computer screen showed a notification that “malikpowerranger” had signed on Skype. I giggled at the username, he didn’t want anybody to find him though I thought it was pretty obvious. I answered his call as soon as it started ringing. “Hi babe!” He greeted cheerfully through the screen. “How did rehearsals go?” He added. “It went really well, we were actually hanging in the middle of the air and Jade completely did a 360!” I said laughing. “I’m actually really excited for this X Factor tour to kick off. And the sooner it kicks off, the sooner it ends and the sooner I can see you.” I said smiling. “I’m glad everything’s going well. I already miss you so much.” He replied sweetly. “Me too and I wish I could stay and talk longer but I want to get a good night sleep for tomorrow’s first show.” I explained, feeling a tinge of regret, I felt as if I was throwing away one of many few opportunities to talk to him. “It’s okay babe, have a good night sleep. I love you.” “Love you too.” I said as I ended the call. I sighed, I miss him, but my nerves were seriously starting to kick in. Sleep should get rid of them.

     “PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED AND ANSWER ZAYN’S ONE OF MANY CALLS!” I woke up to Jade shouting from across my room. “Oh my god Jade what do you want?” I groaned as I rolled over to the other side of my bed and pulled my blanket up to my chin. “Zayn has be calling you on skype for the last two hours and it’s starting to annoy me quite a bit as your speakers are on full blasting volume.” Jade explained, annoyed. “Oh Zayn!” I exclaimed as I sat up in bed and pulled my laptop onto my lap. Jade sighed and left my room exasperated. “I tried to call you but I assume you’re still sleeping so good luck at tonight’s show babe. I have a lot of promo work to do for the next few days so I might not be on. Sorry, I’ll try my best though. Love you :) x x” his message read on Skype. I pouted, angered at myself that I hadn’t gotten up earlier and I would have been able to talk to him. I sighed, typing back a reply and shut my laptop closed.

     “First show today!” I exclaimed happily as I pranced into the living room as I exited out of the washroom. I froze in place. On the sofa sat a very familiar face. Adam Wright. My ex boyfriend. I turned to look at Jade in the kitchen. She gulped, “He said he’d get me chocolate biscuits if I let him in.” She said timidly, looking down.

 ---

Author's note: I am so sorry for not updating for a while, I just lost the feel in this fanfic for a while but I think I'm back at it now. It's a short chapter but I hope you guys enjoy it :)