Pretend

I got a text message from Lena saying she on her way home. It's getting pretty late, I heard the bedroom door opened and I am pretending to be asleep. Lena then put down her purse on the little modern coffee table in our space.

She quickly changed into my shirt and shorts and she hurries to join me into bed to cuddle me and feeling the warmth of her body makes me melt like something in the dark brown sweet I had always found beautiful. The way it glistened when it melted. The way chocolate crumbled when it was tough. It was different; it turned to liquid and let me discover a new pleasure and my heart ached for more. I was in love with Lena Luthor more than I had ever been to before.

In the middle of the night, while Lena was sleeping, I brought my lips very close to her rosy lips and said "you must know that I love you" – believing that Lena was sleeping. Then Lena immediately opened her clear crystal emerald green eyes, closed the distance by kissing me gentle soft touching of our lips, the feeling of Lena close to me is making me do things and an unhurried, electricity moving in our body and heart and complete feeling of the passion and she replied back, “I love you more than you could imagine!”

We then fell asleep with Lena in my arms around her. This perfectly clear night and this perfect woman in my loving arms is my world.

Author Notes:
This story is extremely sweet like a cinnamon bun.
-P.