Spider

I wanted to wake up early this morning to surprise Lena with breakfast in bed. I carefully got off of our bed and took a quick shower. I went to our share closet and a huge nasty spider with like ten eyeballs in its huge forehead is just hanging on the ceiling.

I thought it would be a good idea to use my towel to hit the spider. I whip my towel at the spider and the spider is on the FREAKING towel and I throw it as far away from me. I quickly grab a shirt and shorts. I wrote a note to Lena saying:

"There is a nasty looking spider with more than ten eyeballs coming out of his forehead in the closet this morning. Couldn't get it. Shake out all the clothes before you put them on." And left the note on the bathroom mirror.

I went to the kitchen and began to make breakfast until seeing Lena running at me and screaming, "THERE IS A FUCKING SPIDER ON ME!

I chuckle, "you didn't read the note that I wrote for you."

She grabbed a book and throw it at me but miss.

"TAKE THE FUCKING SPIDER OFF OF ME NOW OR I WILL DIVORCE YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

"Surely, you need to take off your shirt love."

Lena quickly took off her shirt and I grab a pan and start hitting the spider.

Seeing the spider not moving at all. Lena then came and wrap her arms around my neck and give me a sweet little kiss, "my brave hero."

Lacy then came out of her room crying, "I can't find Fluffy!"

Lena and I give a confused look at each other and gave Lacy a tight hug, "Who's Fluffy?"

"My spider!"