Flowers - Lena Luthor

Whenever I passed a flower shop by the park, I would have memories, memories a time...

*3 Year's Ago*

It was 3 years ago, the park was always silent and pure thanks to the cold autumn weather in Metropolis. They were many paths around the park. These paths are lent to colorful flowers and grass. These plants were always clipped well. Most importantly, this park was very shady with tall trees like giants but now they are naked like the naked truth. I saw that most of the benches around the park were not occupied.

"Why wouldn't you fight for us?"Why would you care so much what others think?" Lena asked.

"So you never loved me?" Lena asked but it was no point in replying. I looked at her, her dark brown hair dancing in the wind like we can dance all night. Those watering emerald green eyes stared at my (Your Eye Color) eyes. It was clear, clear for both of us, it didn't matter of feelings, at least not anymore.

"When we started all this, when I told you how I felt, you told me you felt it as well... I love you, (Your Name)," Lena whispered as she held her breath. Lena held my hands to her chest, my hands grew wet as ever tears falling.

I continued staring at Lena.

"I have a right to know, why?" We can work it out," Lena said with tears going down her pale cheek.

"We were never meant to be, " I spoke calmly like the calm ocean.

"Did my mother threatened you to say this?" Lena spoke angrily.

I looked in her emerald green eyes. "No," I told Lena.

"I bought you flowers," Lena said but I didn't reply.

"I want to choose you and L-Corp, " It was no use, Lena stood up and left the flowers on the bench. Clear tears rolling down her pale cheek, but she was still breathtaking. She left like the wind.

The wind then finished the job and the flowers that Lena brought for me spread around the peaceful park.
________________________________

A/N: I was in a mood writing a sad story. Sorry. Tell me if you enjoy this little story. And maybe I do a Part 2.

- P