I'm Not Kissing You

Prompt by MachoNachoKennedy
-
*Flashback*
Cadmus men's thought they can outdrive us with this crazy traffic and also, having an active bomb that we can't figure out to deactivate but that why Lena is here to help us out.

"This is similar to the code I found in Lex's laboratory. The only way we can deactivate it. For me to program the Unicode that makes it stop by plugging into the bomb but I just need (Y/N)'s watch to do it."

Giving my watch to Lena and watching her type away like she is playing an intense piano or something. And also, watching Alex dodging cars like in a video game.

"Lena, are you done? This is the perfect moment for (Y/N) to jump on top of their car."

"I am done with it, Alex."

Lena handing over my watch and heading towards the side door until I heard Lena.

"Wait, (Y/N)"

I face Lena, and she pulled me for an unforgettable and passionate kiss that I wish that never end. Slowly pulling away from the kiss, smiling uncontrollably, and slowly noticed Alex is looking at Lena and me with her brown eyes of hers. It makes me wonder...

"JESUS! I'M NOT KISSING YOU!"

"The offer still stands."

"(Y/N), YOU BETTER GET OUT AND DO YOUR JOB OR I WILL DRIVE US INTO A TREE!"
-
*Present*

"And that's how Alex drove Lena and me into a tree, Jonn."

Hearing Lena laughed in the background.

"But that's good Supergirl actually stop the bomb."