Password?

High school is flying fasts and finals are tomorrow. Lena and I always study at my places but Lena wanted to change it up for a bit.

Now, I'm in Lena's bedroom studying for are finals and I needed to research the onion roots cell for Biology but I don't know the wifi password. And I started to guessing Lena's password.

"Lena_Luthor" *Incorrect*

"LL" *Incorrect*

"Lena_kale" *Incorrect*

"Is_it_because_I_am_a_Luthor" *Incorrect*

"Is_it_Jessica" *Incorrect*

I thought I was so close to cracking her password but the simple thing to do is asks for her wifi password.

"What's your wifi?"

"I_Love_(Your Name)"

"I love you too, Lena but what's your wifi password?"

Lena gently smacks my arms and I dramatically fell off Lena's bed and pulling Lena with me and Lena on top of me and I gaze into Lena's gorgeous green eyes, "Ow, Lena my love of my life and my future wife and the mother of my youngsters. Why are you hitting me?"

Lena blushed and gazing at (Eye Color) eyes and leaning forward and press her lips together for a sweet little kiss, "Because I told you the password is I_Love_(Your Name)."

I grinned, "Are you wifi? Because I think I'm feeling a connection."

Lena smacked me again and I changed position. Now, Lena is underneath me and I'm kissing Lena all over her perfect face, "I love you too, Lena."