Date Night

Today is me and Lena date night and choosing where we are going tonight.

Lena is putting some light makeup on and eyeing me through the mirror-like I was her prey, "Where would you like to go for our date night, darling?"

I went behind Lena and wrap around my arms around her waist and whispered behind her ear, "The grocery store."

Lena then turns around and raised her eyebrows at me like I was joking and she gives me a peck on the lip, "Why am I not surprised at all, the only way to your heart is the way to your stomach."

I give her a soft kiss on her nose, "You know me so well, baby."

Lena and I arrived at a grocery store and Lena told me she only had one rule for me to follow is to not runoff.

"LENA LUTHOR, YOUR CHILD IS IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAITING FOR YOU. LENA LUTHOR COME TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, PLEASE."

Now, I am sitting with the customer service people and waiting for Lena to get me.

I see Lena with bitterness on her face, "I have one rule, how hard is it for you to understand? Don't run off!"

I put both my hands up, "In my defense, you let go of my hand first."

Lena sigh, "Let go check out our things and go home."

The cashier smiled at Lena and then me, "Hey do you have any bags?"

Lena smiled, "The only bags I have are the ones under my eyes, and they're specifically designed to carry the burden of my existence."

The cashier and I went quiet until the cashier spoke up, "A simple no would have sufficed." And paid for our things and head home.

Prompt By: superdanvers_corp from Instagram