Chapter 25

Eurydice seemed to remember Above still as the days went on. Persephone noticed her memory started to falter, but she still talked about Orpheus and his Song. She talked about the long winter no one was prepared for and her childhood. People were dying Above and it was because nothing would grow. First the world was shrouded in darkness for nine days and nine nights. It got cold and everything that wasn't strong enough died. As Helios precious golden rays broke through the darkness once more, it didn't get any warmer. The mortals must have thought everything would be okay then, that danger had given way - but it never got better. It got even colder. Eurydice told her she had never seen anything like it - neither did her mother. Only her grandmother seemed to remember a time from her childhood it had gone this cold. 

Persephone heard everything she said with a faint smile and braided her hair into a crown. She was not blind or stupid, she had noticed how the numbers coming into the Underworld doubled. She felt the uneasy Below winds troubling her mind. 

The morning after Persephone stepped out of her own bed. Most nights she spent sleeping next to Hades, but he hadn't come home yet yesterday. He had been gone for longer than she was used to. Not knowing what time he'd eventually come to bed she wanted to give him some quiet time as Tartarus must be tiresome. Stretching her arms above her head she yawned and went into the bathroom. She looked forward to a hot shower.

As steam filled the bathroom she got undressed. She hung her night dress on a chair next to the door and stepped into the shower as soon as the water reached the perfect temperature. Enjoying the hot water trickling on her back she leaned forward against the marble wall. 

She startled when she felt a hand sliding between her legs without warning. Hades crept up close to her, kissing the cosy spot behind her ear and caressing her.

'I missed you,' he groaned in her ear. She giggled, turning around.

'I missed you, too. How was the office?' She asked, teasing. He chuckled, cupping her face with his warm hands. He began kissing her on the forehead, the cheeks, her chin, her bottom lip, her neck.

'Truth or Dare?' he whispered as his lips brushed her jawline.

'I really dont want to play right now,' she whispered as her fingers trailed his abs, down to his pertruding pubic bone.

'I'm not playing,' he said as he pushed his cock against her stomach. 'This is serious business. Truth or Dare, madame?' She put her arms around his neck and looked him straight in the eyes as she said,

'Truth.' He smiled wolfishly as he took her breasts first, kissing and sucking on her nipples. From thereon he went down his knees, scattering kisses on her ribs and stomach.

'Do you like me kissing you here?' He kissed her below the belly button.

'Yes.' He followed a trail of kisses down her thigh, digging his fingertips in her flesh. A shiver trailed up her spine.

'Do you like me kissing you here?' He buried his face between her legs and sought a way with his tongue, interchangeably kissing and sucking. She moaned, softly pulling his wet hair.

'Yes, please.' She felt him smiling at her please. Her legs were getting weak and Hades pushed her up against the wall, keeping her steady. As his tong circled her clitoris and sucked on her lips, he slid his middle and ring finger inside. She cried out in ecstasy as he moved his fingers up and down.

'Would you-'

'Shut up, shut up,' she groaned as she climaxed. Laughing he got up and swooped her up from the floor. She wrapped her legs around his waist and hid her face in his neck, kissing him there with every ounce of love she felt for him. She felt him sliding inside slowly, carefully. Persephone still wasn't fully accustomed to accepting his length immediately and felt how fast a second climax was upon her. He pushed her up against the marble wall and she arched her back because of the sudden cold. As she did she slid onto him and she sighed. She dug her hands in his hair, pushing her pelvis down, wanting to feel him deeper within her.

'Please,' she begged him as he stopped moving, catching all her movements. 

'I think we were playing a game,' he whispered hoarsely. She loved the clouds in his eyes, his dark gaze upon her.

'Do you like torturing me?'

'I'm not and I do not.' He thrust deep within her, groaning softly. So he was only going to please her as they played? She was too light-headed to think of anything, the vantablack was craving for her next climax.

'Pick something then', she whimpered. He grinned at her.

'I'll go with Dare.' She wiggled, trying to get him to fill her entirely. He thrust deep within her once, leaving her despairing and wanting.

'So you want me to tell you what to do?' He thrusted within her again.

'Dare me,' he sighed hungrily. 

'Please, Hades,' she whimpered biting his earlobe softly. He held on to her hair, twisting it around and pulling it back softly. 

'Please, what?' She felt shame and discomfort crawl up to her cheeks, leaving her flushed. She wriggled against him, averting her eyes. He cupped her chin with a free hand, holding her up with the other. 'You are a goddess. You will be Queen. You are fierce, untamed, and I am entirely at your mercy.' He kissed her and she clasped her thighs around him tighter. He was right.

'I want you to put your hands around my neck', she whispered. 'Choke me.' He widened his eyes with delight as he did her bidding. With his tumbs he caressed her jawline, her cheeks. He exerted only a small amount of pressure on her neck.  

'I dare you to fuck me deep', she said hardly audible, 'deep and hard. I dare you to hurt me.' The vantablack took her mind hostage as he moved into her, deeper, faster, harder. She disappeared completely in the black and felt how he pulsated within her as she contracted around him. Carefully he lowered onto the tiles, cradling her on his lap still. She rested her head on his shoulder, still shuddering from the avalanche orgasm.

'I love it when I feel you inside me,' she whispered contently. 'It always feels as though we were meant to be one all along.' He smiled satisfied and pulled her closer, kissing her on top of her hair.

After holding her for a while he picked one of the divine shampoo variations and squirted a dollop on his hand before massaging it into her scalp. As he was working her hair, she did the same to him. It was those intimate moments that really lit up her entire being with love. She had missed him.