Chapter 20

**This chapter is 18+. It is possible to skip it without missing a beat regarding the main story**

In the morning, after having showered, Persephone entered the dining room where Hades was having breakfast. Without acknowledging anyone other than him she walked over to him. He cleaned the corners of his mouth with a blood red napkin and straightened his back. The nymphs and satyrs left the room immediately. Without warning she sat down in his lap and her lips found a direct way to his. She loved the way he looked at her longingly, she loved the hard feeling he wanted her. Longing rose from deep within her the colour of vantablack. She wanted to merge with him completely. She was ready for him now, having come to terms with herself.

Hades placed his hands on her thighs and pulled her closer. She smiled against his mouth as she felt how hard he was. He groaned into her mouth as she pulled back from kissing him again.

'You seem to have mastered how to torture me', he whispered, looking at her hazily as she pulled back again.

'I think we got distracted yesterday.'

'I think you are right', he said, kissing her neck and collarbone and pulling back her dress so he could continue the trail towards her shoulder.

'I want you to teach me how', she breathed. 'If I am to become your queen, we should get to know each other better.' He got up, holding her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

'You have gained my favor, goddess of Spring', he said with a sly smile. She raked through his dark mane with her fingers, softly pulling his hair.

'No. You have gained mine, god of the Underworld.' He carried her to his room and pushed her up against the closed door. He pulled away the fabric of her dress and started kissing her uncovered breast when he looked up to her.

'Are you sure?' he asked huskily. Her eyes were a misty golden brown. She bit her bottom lip as she nodded. 'There is no way back after this, Persephone. I can't have you regret this.'

'I won't.' She was completely swallowed up in the black desire that took control of her. It started out as an undefined warmth in her lower belly, reaching out to every extreme of her body. She had been restless ever since she had left him the night he kissed her, she had to respond to this already insatiable need. She felt his eagerness grow against her.

He carried her through the room and threw her onto his bed. Locking his eyes to hers he started unbuckling his belt slowly, a wolfish smile on his beautiful face. She brushed her curls back and looked at him as he took off his pants. He was magnificent in every sense of the word.

She was impatient for him. When he got on the bed he didn't lie down on top of her. Instead he bent down between her legs and started kissing her slowly, letting his tongue find a way inside her. She moaned, choking on her breath and coaxing him closer to her.

'Please', she whimpered as she started to fall apart under his greedy kisses. His thumb slid between her lips and entered her slowly. She groaned, pushing her pelvis toward him as he exchanged his thumb for his middlefinger. He crawled on top of her. She felt light-headed and giddy as her climax made her shiver from head to toe, leaving her trembling.

Hades kissed her, sucking on her tongue and letting her have a taste of herself. He positioned himself on top of her, his weight carried mostly by his arms. She wriggled underneath him as he kissed her neck, all teeth and firm lips, sending goosebumps all over her body.

'Tell me honestly if I'm hurting you', he whispered in her ear as she felt him rise against her. He breathed heavily as she closed in on him. They groaned in unison. Persephone clasped her legs around his waist, following his movements. She was sweating from the pleasure she never knew possible, and he kissed away the droplets as he moved into her slowly.

'Look at me', she whispered between heavy breathing and moaning his name. She loved seeing the blue fire in his eyes as he moved deeper within her. She felt him growing stouter and more wanting. It felt like a delicious thing that had been denied to her as she contracted around him. He thrusted deep within her and again the vantablack took custody over her mind, leaving nothing but a void of satisfaction as he pulsated within her. She relaxed her legs and Hades let out a deep sigh before he pulled out slowly and fell down next to her. Sweetly he caressed her hair and pulled her closer so he could kiss the tip of her nose.

'You are beautiful', he whispered. She loved how flushed he looked, how dreamy his eyes were. She kissed his bicep and lay her head down on his shoulder. She moved her hand over his chest, her fingers along his collarbone. If she were to decide right away, she would want to stay forever. She let her hand fall behind her, searching for the satin covers, and felt something that didn't belong there. Surprised she sat up, only to find the entire bed and its immediate surroundings covered in pink and red carnations and peonies. Laughing she fell back.

'I created something bright for you', she whispered against his mouth. 'Do you like it?' He smiled and pulled her closer once more.

'I do.'