OoO

— 
Michael to Austin :No, no. I'm  listening. It just takes me a minute to process so much stupidity at once. 
— 
Mario: Stressed 
Jakey: Depressed
Bri: Blessed
Bryan: Posessed
Ritchie: Obsessed
Xylo: Impressed
Austin: Chicken breast  Everyone[Expect Austin] : What?
Austin: I just wanted to join in. 

Bri: Austin, can i speak to you for a moment? Austin : Ooh, someones in trouble~
Austin : That's me, i don't know why i said that. 
— 
Austin : Chillax. Michael: Chillax isn't a word. Austin : Sometimes, the ones Who deniy Chillax, is the ones Who needs to chillax the most. 
— 
Bryan: Jakey, please no. We can fix this. Jakey: I'm sorry, I have to do this. Bryan: Please Jakey, I'm begging you. After everything we've been through? Jakey: I'm sorry. Jakey: *Places a 4+ card* Jakey: Uno. 
— 
Brandeen and David: *Watching the campers play* Brandeen: Look at them. They're having so much fun. They're happy. David: Yeah.When do you think It'll be before they start to lose the will to live?  Brandeen: I don't remember ever having one. David: Yeah, they're doomed. 
— 
Austin: Ritchie, be Fred . Ritchie: How can I be Fred If I'm Ritchie? Austin: 
— 
Brandeen : I'm gonna need a humn skull, but you cant ask why. Brick: Only If you don't ask why. Brick [Pulls four human skills out of his bag]: Choose one. Brandeen: Brick:  Brandeen : This one will do. 
— 
Austin : Hows the most beautiful person doing? Bri: *Smiles* Bryan: I'm great thanks.
— 
Bri : Hey Ritchie, can you keep an eye on Austin today? He's gonna say something to the wrong person and get himself punches in the face. Ritchie: Sure, I'd love to see Austin get punched.  Bri: Try again Ritchie: * sigh *I will stop Austin from getting punched. Bri: Correct. 
— 
Austin: Okay! So i have a plan, but I need someones help. Bri [Spins a wheel with everyone name on it]: Michael, your turn.  Michael: Dangit! 
— 
Austin: Do you ever feel bugs on you, even though There are no bugs? Ritchie: Those are the ghosts of all the bugs you've killed.  Austin :  Bri: Great, now you've scared him, you dingus. 
— 
Ritchie: Where's the yoghurt? I thought you went to the store? Inmo: *Mumbles something* Ritchie: What was that? Inmo: I couldn't reach it... It was on the top shelf...
  —
();)();(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
BYE love You Guys
()()()()()()(););(;(;(;