OZ

Bri, locked up in the Bastille: Well, if you must know, it was the crêpes. You can't get decent ones anywhere but Paris.

Austin, starting to regret his rescue plan: You know why God made you so pretty? To cover up all the crazy.

(Before zombie apocalypse)
Bryan: The eagles won last night.
Kay: Oh, did you watch the game?
Bryan, covered in blood and scratches: What game?

(The original typo I accidentally might've been watching anime... and put Austin as Colin saying Bakugou ) [Easter egg for people who are really really early birds! And who watch Anime!! Also what Anime should I watch Next?]

Colin: Austin will never agree to this plan.
Bri: Sure he will.
Seeka: He already refused three times.
Bri: Okay watch a master at work.
Bri, turning to Austin with puppy dog
eyes: Can we—
Austin: Yes.

Doc: why didn't you wake me up when you left this morning?
Charlie or cookie(or other name): I tried, you said "I'm dead. Leave me, find someone new."
Doc: yeah I'm pretty hungover

Bri: May I sit there?
Austin: That's my lap.
Bri: That doesn't answer my question, Austin.

(Replace Colin with Bryan's name if you are a Bryan X Jakey shipper)
Jonah, thinking Colin's dead: I'm gonna write you the best song ever... you always said I had the most wonderful singing voice :(((
Colin, from the next room: Quit telling everyone I like your singing!
Jonah: Sometimes I can still hear his voice

Bryan : The moon is really beautiful tonight.

Jonah: It sure is.

Austin: Should we tell them that it's just a tortilla you threw on the window?

Bri: Shhhhh.

Austin, panicked while Bandaging Bri: Can you describe the guy who stabbed you?
Bri: Yes, he was not very friendly.

Austin: What are the hardest things to say?
Seeka: I was wrong.
Colin: I need help.
Bri: Worcestershire sauce.

Bri: What kind of tea is this?
Colin: Oh, I boiled some Gatorade.

Doc: I have calculated our odds of survival, and have decided not to share the data.

Doc: [about Pat] It's not that he's "evil"... He just lacks empathy and he goes into a dissociative state and commits atrocities.

Pat: You're under arrest.
Doc, thinking about the lovely wonderful thing called death but still holding a gun up: No I'm not.
Pat : Sh**.

Austin: take off your sunglassess.
Colin: *takes off his sunglasses, revealing a slightly smaller pair of sunglasses* i can do this six more times.

Cordelia: For the last time, Doc, when Pat threatens to kill you, the correct response is not, "Then do it, p****!"

Xylo: Hey, wanna help me commit a felony?
Nick: What the hell?!
Xylo: Oh, sorry, my bad.
Xylo, whispering: Wanna help me commit a felony?
Nick, whispering: Of course, dude, what do you need?

Michael: how dare you! I'm an adult! I work hard! I can't believe you have the guts to call me childish!
Podrick:
Michael: now get out of my pillow fort!

Cordelia, explains how to kill vampires to Podrick : To kill a vampire, you have to stab them through the heart with a wooden stake.
Michael: As an expert on stabbing, I have to say that would kill just about anyone.

[Before the Zombies apocalypse]

Cookie *walks up behind Michael when he's on the computer*: What game are you playing?
Michael : Pay the bills
Cookie: Are you winning?
Michael: No...

Bri: Change is inedible.
Austin: Don't you mean "inevitable"?
Bri, spitting out a bunch of Earth pennies: I did not.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Have a Amazing, Wonderful, Magical Day/Night/Afternoon/ Sunrise/ Sunset! :3 Till next time!
- Your BFF WhyCallMeKate
P.S Keep up the good work! You are all Beautiful in your own way! Sorry for not putting a new chapter out! Also on other platform you can check for Blankthedragon or WhyCallMeKate!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —