CHAPTER 4

TZUYU'S POV

It's been days since I started coming in JYP and surprisingly I've been close with the girls and got really acquainted on how they are.

Nayeon unnie really loves herself. She's over confident, she doesn't really care about anyone else but when it comes to Jeongyeon unnie she would fight with anyone.

While on the other hand Jeongyeon unnie is the most humble person I've ever meet. She loves Nayeon unnie but doesn't always express herself. A true tsundere.

Momoring is a food addict, she would literally shove anything into her mouth as long its edible. She tends to stare at blank space annnnnnnnd Dahyunie.

Sana unnie is clumsy. She always has something going on and will end up laughing at the situation.

Jihyo unnie is playful but she always give her everything to what she needs to do. She always think of others before herself.

Mina unnie is the most quiet person in the group. I would often see her knitting something but once Chaeyoung comes near her. She turns into someone else more cheerful and goofy.

Dahyunnie loves to sleep. She can sleep anywhere, anytime even with her eyes open. She's really flexible, often times she talks about Momo unnie but wouldn't actually realize it until you point it out (She and Momo unnie should just date already).

And of course Chaeyoungie she really thinks that she's the toughest of us all. The unnies just let her think that way. When it comes to Mina unnie there's nothing she wouldn't do.

At first I thought living with 8 other people will be a problem. It turns out really fun.

Today  I'm going around to see some clubs and hopefully I could join one.

[AFTER CLASS]

DH : "Tzuyu! Want to go with me to the archery club?"

TY : "That would be great but i made a promise to Nayeon unnie that I would go straight to them after class and you know how she is."

DH : "Haha yeah that would be a problem. If you want I can join you in checking the dance club.?Then we can go to my club after."

JH : "Just tell Tzuyu-ah that you want to see Momoring."

DH : "Yah! Jihyo unnie I thought you already went with the others? What are you doing here?"

JH : "Well Jeongyeon-ssi have practice today. So I'm taking my time to go to the student council office. You should go, the dance club will start practice soon. You wouldn't want to miss Moguri's dance."

DH : "Unnie! Arrasso. See you later unnie, gaja Tzuyu-ah."

TY : "Take care Jihyo unnie! :)"