Cuddling

-☁️Fluff☁️

   Kirishima had learned quickly into his relationship with Bakugou that one of the only ways to calm Bakugou when he was angry, was to cuddle with him. He was very touch starved and craved to be touched but never wanted to admit it because he thought it would make him weak, but Kirishima thought it was adorable and very manly.

So that's why when he heard Bakugou yelling in the kitchen that he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself and walked out to see what had caused Bakugou to start yelling. He was already tired so he figured he could convince Bakugou to go to his room and cuddle with him while taking a nap.

What he did not expect was to find Bakugou up on the table with a lucky cat cookie jar, pushing Mina away with his foot while she tried to maneuver her way onto the table with him and Denki on top of Sero's shoulders trying to reach Bakugou.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME PINKY, DUNCE FACE, AND OFFICE SUPPLIES! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING EAT HERE!" Bakugou screamed at the three.

Kirishima just stood in the doorway with a blank look on his face before shuffling up to the table and stepped on a chair, stepped up on the table, walked over to Bakugou, and laid his head on shoulder.

Everyone froze and watched as Bakugou's face turned red from blushing instead of anger and softened at the touch of Kirishima.

He tucked the cookie jar under one arm and then scooped Kiri up in the other before walking off to Kiri's room. Everyone was in too much shock about how soft Bakugou became to register he left with the cookies.

Bakugou walked into the room and gently set Kiri on his bed before getting two cookies out from the jar. He nudges Kiri awake and handed him one cookie to eat before officially going to sleep.

It seemed as though even the slightest touch from Kirishima was enough to change Bakugous mood entirely. Everyone was grateful for it.

Bakugou looked at Kirishima with such adoration while he slept that you couldn't help but smile. He softly pressed a kiss to Kiri's temple before drifting off to sleep beside him.

While the two slept, Mina, Denki, Sero, and now Jirou crept into the room and took the cookie jar. Of course they took a picture, but they would never dare post it unless they wanted to face Bakugou.

A/N
   I really hoped you liked this one shot! It was short because I'm sick and have school in the morning. The next one will be longer. Feel free to leave comments! I love reading them!