🎉Bakugou's Birthday!!!🎉

☁️fluff☁️

Kirishimas POV

I'm so excited! Today is Bakubros birthday! I got him like five different gifts, I couldn't decide on what get him. I planned a whole party for him!

When he walks into the dorms after school theres gonna be a party waiting for him! I got his favorite colours for decorating, orange and black. Theres gonna be streamers and balloons and games and cake and ice cream! I even ordered his favorite spicy ramen for him to eat at lunch! Its gonna be the best birthday part Bakugous ever had!

I just had one problem, how was I gonna get him to stay after school without me? We go to and from the dorms together everyday. Of course the Bakusqaud was with us, but we both do kinda everything together. We're best bros! I dont wanna ruin that...that's why I keep my feelings for him put away.

I really like him, but I really dont wanna ruin anything between us. He knows that I like guys, but I dont know if he does. I dont know if he would be totally grossed out if he found out that I liked him. We have a good thing going on.

But today is not the day to worry about that! Its Bakubros day! I'm gonna make sure he has a great time!

I had already gotten ready for the day and I texted the Bakusqaud party planning commite.

🦈Kiri- Hey guys!!!! Did you all decide who's gonna stay behind and make sure Bakubro doesn't go back to the dorms before the party is ready???? 🤗

👽Mina Babe- Weeeellll....we kinda figured out someone.....

⚡Pikachuu♡- yeah....about that....

🦈Kiri- What???? Who is it????

💜Jirou- it's you shark dude. You're the only one he listens to.

🤡Sero- yeah, we can take care of the party though!!!!! I swear that we can handle it!!!!

🦈Kiri- I trust none of  you, I'm getting the Dekusquad to help you guys.

👽Mina Babe- I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED!!!! 🔪🔪😤

💜Jirou- yeah....that's probably best...

⚡Pikachuu♡- HOW DARE YOU!?!?!? WE ARE PREFECTLY FINE ON OUT OWN!!!!

🤡Sero- We can do it brosky! 👍👍👍

🦈Kiri- 😑😑😑😑 Denki, stop leaving your autocorrect off, you type too fast. You guys will mess around and forget something! Theres the cake, the streamers, the ice cream, the balloons, the games, the gifts, the movie night. Do you guys really think you can handle all of that?

🤡Sero-........no

👽Mina Babe-.........we could

⚡Pikachuu♡- FUCK YES

💜Jirou- fuck no

And that's what I thought. I texted Deku and asked if he could help set up the party and that I already wrote down everything that needed to be done and how I wanted it done. Of course he said yes. I know I could count on him!

I looked at the clock, it was almost time to leave. I got up, grabbed my bag, and Bakugous presents, and went to go meet him in the common room.

I saw him sitting on the couch on his phone, he looked so content. His face had a small smile in it and every now and then he would let out a small breath harder than his other ones. His face looks so soft. His position relaxed and comfortable, he was leaning back, slightly hunched over, legs crossed on the couch. "A small defiance to authorities" he always said. His tie gone, people thought it was because he was rebellious and wanted to look cool, but it was really because he doesnt know how. He's just so pretty.