Jealousy

This was a request from StrawberrySnowcone

😢Angst😢

Bakugous POV

There be goes again. Calling that stupid number late at night in his room, again. I can't hear much of what he's saying but I can always hear the greeting.

"Hey, it's me again. Kirishima."

It pisses me off but I can't bring myself to confront him during the calls, or after. I can only listen to his muffled voice talk softly into the phone. To another person. Besides me.

I dont want to think that he's cheating but he calls this number a lot. Before he calls he always talks about "needing Trevor." I dont know what else he could be doing.

I cant believe I let myself fall in love and let him see me so weak just so he can go and cheat on me with a guy who he calls every night, right in the next room.

I cry myself to sleep.

-t-i-m-e-s-k-i-p-

I'm going to confront him after school today, I cant take it anymore!

I pretty much avoid him all day, which I know isn't the best way to handle this but I'm pissed and I dont want to snap at him at school. So I snap at everybody else. Reasonable, right?

After school I steal Kirishima and drag him back to the dorms and into my dorm with him asking questions and protesting the whole way.

I toss him onto my bed while I sit down at my desk and stare at him for a minute.

"So, Bakubro, what's this all about?" He asks, I can see ths worry on his face.

I take a deep breath, "I know you're cheating on me."

He stares at me shocked, like hes trying to process what I just said.
"Babe, what? I would never! What made you think that?"

"Then who the fuck is Trevor?" I snap, I'm trying to be calm about this. I dont trust myself not to cry if I get angry.

"Wha- what," Kirishima takes a minute to compose himself before continuing, "I dont know what you think is going on, but I promise you, I am not cheating on you!"

"Oh yeah?" I'm getting angry. "Then let me see your phone!" I hold out my hand asking for it.

"What? Is this really necessary?" He tries to calm me down.

"If you're not cheating on me then you should be fine with me checking your call history. Right?" He should have nothing to hide if he's not cheating on me.

He hesitates for a moment, "Fine, here you go." He unlocks it and goes to his call history.

I scroll and see a number that hes called several nights, the same time that he calls Trevor. I press call.

They pick up.

"Hello Trevor Project suicide line I'm-" I hang up before they can finish.

I slowly hand back Kirishima his phone before crawling onto the bed with him, hesitantly drawing him to me, and holding him. I dont know if hes mad at me, but he lets me hold him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I thought you were cheating." I whisper into his neck.

He kisses my cheek, "You had no way of knowing. I should have told you what I've been feeling and wanting to do. I was just worried you were gonna get mad or annoyed at me."

"I would never get mad or annoyed at you for things like that. I would hold you, like I'm doing now, and I would kiss you, and reassure you that everything is ok. I love you." I squeeze him a bit tighter.

"I love you too. I'll make sure to come to you when I need to." He squeezes me back.

A/N: I cant write angst that doesn't end with a sappy ending. I cant do my boys like that.

I've had an idea like this for a while so my fans can have a small story and I can spread awareness about the Trevor project.

The Trevor Project is a lgbtq+ youth suicide prevention line that you can call if you just need someone to talk to or if you're considering ending your life.

With this pandemic going on more people with mental illness are at risk for hurting themselves or committing suicide because they cant do anything to escape. It's important for people to know that there are people out there to help.

They respect pronouns, gender identity, and sexual identity. I have reached out to them before and they have helped me.

You can text or call them if you need to. Please visit their site and donate to help fund them or contact them if you need help.

Please everybody stay safe! I love you all!