All I wanted was a kiss

☁️Fluff- gets a little heated☁️

I try my best not to lewd underage charecters and I've changed some of this story because I wrote it when I was younger and didn't realize how sexualized it became to be. Thank you for understanding!

Another fucking edit cause some of y'all don't get it: I am NOT going to write any smut about minor characters. It doesn't matter what the consent age in Japan is. They are teenagers and it is not okay to lewd minors, whether they're real or not. Fiction affects reality and there have been several cases of where fiction child pornography hasn't been enough for some people so they go after the real thing. Stop arguing with me about this, I'm done and the next person to argue will be blocked. Sorry this isn't a new chapter but people have been messaging me and commenting and arguing about it. Thank you.

Bakugous POV

I really wanted to kiss shitty hair. He was just so fucking cute with his stupid red hair and his stupid soft face.

"Hey have you seen Kirishima anywhere?" I asked Mina

"I thought he was in your room." She tilted her head at me.

"Thanks." I muttered

"What was that?!" She cupped her ear so she could hear better, even though she heard me fine the first time.

"YOU HEARD ME!" I screamed at her before she ran away giggling.

I went to my room and found Kiri sleeping on my bed with a shark plushie I got him for his birthday. He looked so fucking cute.

His hair was down and his face was squished against the mattress and half hidden behind the shark. He was wearing my orange and black hoodie and boxers and all curled up.

I walked over to him and scooped him up, careful not to wake him up, and sat him on my lap.

He cuddled up to me grabbed my hand. I started to blush as I squeezed his hand. He started to wake up and made little noises. I started to kiss his neck softly until he woke up more. He squirmed a little before he moved to look at me.

I smiled a little and tried to look innocent.

"Why hello to you too." He giggled softly

"You looked so cute, I couldn't resist." I said just as softly.

"Well you're pretty cute yourself." He whispered against my lips.

I packed his lips before going in for a hungry kiss. He adjusted himself on my lap while kissing back so he was straddling me and tugged on my hair. I grabbed the back of his neck to pull him closer with one hand and he I could feel him smile.

I leaned forward and threw him back on the bed so I was on top of him before attacking his neck. I bit down hard and he smiles wider, I know how much he adores neck kisses. He pulls on on my hair and throws his head back, giving me better accesses to his neck.

"I could get used to being woken up like this." He giggled.

I start to slide one hand up his shirt and explore his torso. I start to move down his neck when I find his sweet spot and he let's out a breathy moan and grips my hair tighter. I suck on that spot before licking his neck, all the way to his ear.

I nibble on his earlobe, when I hear a giggle coming from the door.

I whip my head around to see Raccoon Eyes, Dunce Face, Elbows, and Jirou at the door recording us.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I scream and start to get off of Kiri to chase after them

"SHIT. RUN!" Pinky yells and they all have a look of terror wash over them before scrabbling to get out the door.

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

No ones POV

Kirishima was left alone in Bakugou's room, still tired, and calming down from Bakugou devouring his neck. He decided to go back to bed until he got back.

He heard explosions and screaming but couldn't be bothered to handle it and save his friends. So he cuddled up with his shark plushie and went back to bed.

Pray that Bakugou doesn't kill the rest of the Bakusquad.

A/N: I hope you guys like it. I'm not too fond of the end but I wanted to get this out before I forgot.

Feel free to comment and vote if you want!

I'll try to update more frequently!!!