Kirishima's first kiss

A/N: So some people wanted the story behind his kiss with Mina, so here it is. Sorry if it's too short.

🤷‍♀️I dunno it's like 4 in the morning and I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm doing this instead and I probably won't remember when I wake up🤷‍♀️

No ones POV

Mina sat there in a silent shock. Kirishima had told her that he thinks he's gay and was now sobbing.

She didn't know what to say, she thought she had excellent gaydar! I mean being a lesbian herself you would think it would be great! Right?

Kirishima thought she was being silent for different reasons. He thought that she hated him and didn't want to be his friend anymore.

Mina hadn't exactly come out to the Bakusqaud, though she thought she was being obvious after being caught staring at several girls asses by the squad. How was she supposed to know that they were clueless? She even has a pride flag hanging in her room! How obvious does she have to be?

Kiri was freaking out because Mina just sat there. She looked to be deep in thought and he didn't know what to do.

"So you're not sure?" Mina asked at last speaking.

"Yea, I mean I tend to be more attracted to a topless guy than a topless girl. I get flustered around hot guys but I always thought it was because of how awesome they were. I think I just like them. I think I might like girls too, but I dunno." He tried to explain without crying even more.

"I see." Mina took some time to ponder some more.

"Do you hate me? I can like girls! It was all a joke!" Kirishima started to sob and break down.

Mina grabbed him into a bug hug. They stayed that way until he calmed down, she rubbed his back to help.

"Why would I hate you? I'm gay too!" She comforted him

"Wait." He pulled back while still gripping her arms, " you are?"

She stared at him before breaking down laughing. She pulled back and held her stomach and tears were starting to form in her eyes. "Yes you dummy! I literally have a pride flag hanging in my room! How are you so clueless?"

Now that Kirishima thought about it, it did make sense. She always chimed in when Sero and Denki were talking about girls, she looked at attractive girls for a little longer than other girls do, and she kept her nails short. He must have been too wrapped up in his own secret gayness to notice.

"I don't wanna be gay. My parents are going to hate me!" He started to cry again.

Mina cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears away. "There might be a way for you to know if you like girls or not."

Kiri looked up at her with wide eyes, "I'll do anything!"

She sighed heavily and looked away.

She then quickly pulled him closer and kissed him.

Kirishima didn't know what to do. He never really had a kiss before but he didn't think that this one felt right. It might have been the fact that he was kissing his best friend, or the fact that she was a girl. He felt no attraction in the kiss or the want to kiss back. He felt, awkward.

Mina pulled away after a few seconds and wiped his lips with a tissue from her pocket. Her lipstick was a little ruined, meaning that the rest must be on Kiri's own lips.

"So, how did you feel?" She asked.

"It felt, weird. I didn't really feel any urge to kiss back or anything like that. It was kinda like when you kiss my cheek before leaving to go somewhere, I didn't really have any feelings except it was akward and I didn't like it." He explained trying not to offend her.

She laughed softly before getting up. "Wait here for a moment, I need to get something." She hurried out the door.

Kirishima waited for a few minutes, totally not thinking about Bakugou. He didn't really know how to feel about his confirmed gayness or the fact that he would probably have to come out a whole bunch more times.

He was worried onto how his parents would react. He was already living in the dorms but if he was disowned he wouldn't have anywhere to go over the breaks. He was sure that maybe one of his friends would let him stay for a few days at least, but he wasn't too keen on telling them why he would have to stay. Of course, Mina's doors were open to anybody who needed a place to stay and her dad's loved Kirishima! They had a guest room ready for anybody who needed it, and he had slept in Mina's room plenty of times before.

They never did anything bad, her parents trusted them both and knew Mina was gay. They mostly would watch corny romcoms and stuff they couldn't watch with the rest of the Bakusquad, including Jirou.

Jirou wasn't a romantic person, she liked horror movies and documentaries about bands. She would normally be agreeing with Bakugou movie nights, they always chose horror movies that they had watched a million times. They never got scared.

Kirishima and Mina never dared to choose romcoms as an option during movie night. The Bakusqaud wouldn't let them live it down if they even suggested one. God forbid they were caught watching one!

Mina came back after a while with her hands behind her back and a slight smile on her face.

"Sorry, my dorms on another floor!" She explained.

She walked over and gave him a small pin. Kirishima took it and looked it over. It was a small rainbow pin that said 'love is love.'

Tears formed in his eyes as he bolted up from his bed and gave her a big hug. They stood like that for a few seconds before sitting down.

"Just know, my doors are always open, whether it be here or at my dads. We all love you and have talked about stealing you for a while now." She giggled at the last part.

Kirishima was okay with being gay. He knew he would at least have one friend who supported him.

He and Mina agreed to never talk about the kiss ever again. It was too akward to talk about anyways.

Kirishima came out to his parents and they needed time to think about it. They weren't the most supportive parents to begin with, they had never really done anything special for him.

He decided to stay with Mina and her dads for the time being during breaks. Things were good there and they all loved him better than his parents ever really hinted at.

He was okay with being gay. Admitting to liking Bakugou was another story.

A/N: I hope you all liked this! I fell asleep writing it and I spent like a good amount of my time trying to figure out how to spell 'wipe'

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you all, stay safe and be gay, do crime!