Black Lives Matter

Edit: some of these things have been changed because I wrote this in the heat of things and I realize some of the things I said have been wrong and so I changed it to be correct. Remember that this is still a thing and was never a trend. I understand that other authors on here haven't spoken about it because this is a story platform but I still think it should be talked about and I'm an activist and this is my most recent story and lots of people read it so I decided to write it in here. This is the only story I will put it in and probably the last time I'll touch a subject like this on Wattpad.

I know that I'm supposed to be putting out chapters and fun stories but this is serious.
I know that I have a good amount of readers who isn't from America but I need you guys to hear our pain.
Our president is sending the people WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US to kill people. Protestors are going missing and showing up dead. They are being arrested and not read their rights. They are being beaten. They are being murdered.
My people are dying, my fellow Americans are dying while exercising their rights.
Covid-19 is the least of our worries in America right now.
Protestors are being shot with "rubber" bullets. They are giant metal bullets with a thin layer of rubber wrapped around them and can be fatal. The mace isn't pepper spray, it's a type of spray that is more powerful and can blind you. The tear gas is being thrown in peoples cars and at peoples heads.
These cops are beating peaceful protestors and starting fires, looting buildings, flipping cars, and starting riots with white supremacist groups. The media is blaming all of it on the protestors.
WHEN THE OLD WHITE PEOPLE STORMED THE CAPITOL BUILDING WITH GUNS AND BEATING COPS THEY WERE CALLED "GOOD PEOPLE"
WHEN PEOPLE PEACEFULLY PROTEST AGAISNT THE MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE AND THE RACISM OF TODAY THEY ARE BEATEN AND KILLED!
I know that most countries really hate America and we really don't blame you. I am just asking for your support on this.
We demand justice for the people who have died and the fear that people of colour face today.
These cops aren't even just harming protesters. They are harming families trying to get home.
A 10 year old girl was maced while trying to get home with her family. They were white.
A family was tear gassed out of their car, when they went to go tell the police that they weren't protesting and trying to get home, they looked their 3 year old girl in the eyes before macing her. They were white.
A 14 year old boy was shot in the face for protesting. He was black.
They pushed a women off a bridge for protesting and told everyone it was suicide. She was black.
They are macing and beating medical professionals so they can't help their patients during the protests.
They are shooting, arresting, and tear gassing reporters while they film the whole thing.
They blocked protesters from getting home and made them sleep on the ground before setting a curfew that had already passed and arresting as many people as they could.
D.C. went radio silent for 5 HOURS and the president hid I'm a bunker. We don't know what happened.
Anonymous revealed that the president was a rapist, sex offender, sexist, racist, and pedophile. Anonymous has never been wrong so far.
I will fight for my country. I will fight for what is right. The system needs to change.
I am white. I will use my privilege to protect my black brothers and sisters. I will use my body as a shield because the colour of my skin is a sheild itself. I will use my platforms to speak about what is going on. I will NOT back down from this.
I am scared, but I will not stop fighting until my country and my people are truly free from our government. Until black people can walk down the streets without the fear of being killed for who they are. I will fight until I can love whoever the fuck I want. I will fight until people can practice their religion without fear. I will fight until women are treated like human beings instead of objects. I will fight until children no longer sexualized. I will fight until people can be who they wanna be and embrace who they are born to be without fear of being hated.
I hate my country because my country hates me.
If you disagree with whatever I have said just now, please kindly go fuck yourself and get off of my platforms and story.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE
Say their names.
My country will never be the same. We are living through history that will be remembered and taught to those who come after us for what we did.
Thank you for taking the time and reading this. I hope that you will stand for the BLM movement and support ACAB in America.

I will be trying to get out some chapters and stuff soon. Please just understand the position I am in and the pain I am going through. This does help me and I know that it helps other people.
I will continue to spread positivity and fun through these dark times.
Please stay safe to the people who are attending the protests or in those areas.
Remember to hide your face, wear goggles, running shoes, padding, layers, masks, and gloves.
Cover recognizable things that can be tied to you. Especially tattoos and odd colours.
Bring water and snacks. DON'T USE MILK WHEN MACED!!! That can cause infection!!!
DO NOT START RIOTS UNLESS NECESSARY!!!
White people, listen to this black people leading the protests and protect them. Do not start violence because black people will be targeted and will be hurt a lot more than you.
Do not show your face or other peoples face during videos or pictures.
Please record a video of yourself stating that you wouldn't run away or kill yourself after the protests. Police are covering up for the people they have taken and murdered.
KICK OR THROW THE TEAR GAS BACK AT THE COPS!!! USE GLOVES!
Throw sticky liquids- corn syrup, syrup, honey, even paint- at cops if they are attacking people. Get it on their cars windows.
Use the bricks they plant for riots as barricades for cars.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND SAFE

I love you all and I am here to support and help you all during these scary times. If you need anymore tips or information about these please feel free to message me on here or even on my discord.

If requested I will put my discord on here. Even if you guys just wanna make a friend

Edit: Flower #5229

Thank you to the people not in America who have addressed the problems going on here and stand with us. Very much appreciated even though not many have said anything.

I will publish a new chapter soon. I promise!