Chapstick Challenge

This was a request from grilledchezbrunch

☁️Fluff☁️

Kirishima's POV

"Hello my manly viewers! Today I am here with my boyfriend Bakugou, and we are going to he doing the 'Chapstick Challenge!" Say hello Babe." I nudged Bakugou.

"Hi." He did a small nod to the camera.

"See how excited he is!?" I grabbed his arm and waved it.

I explained to the audience that we had went to the store earlier and picked out a whole bunch of different chapsticks, we had a few we hid from the other, and we put them into a bag so we could randomly pick them out. The challenge was that someone would be blindfolded while the other person would pick out a random chapstick and try it on, making sure that there was enough for the flavour to be distinct, and kissing the other person so they could taste the chapstick. The blindfolded person could take off their blindfold after the other person had hidden the chapstick they just used. If the person guessed right as to what the flavour of the chapstick was they would get a point. They would switch back and fourth between the two people until there was no more chapstick.

Basically it was a kissing game with flavour.

Bakugou was blindfolded first and I dug around in the bag and grabbed a random chapstick. I pulled it out to see that it was cinnamon. I put it on evenly and, hopefully, enough for him to tell what it was.

"Okay Bakugou, I'm ready!" I took off his blindfold after hiding the chapstick.

He leaned in and was about to kiss me when he stopped. "It's cinnamon." He stated and looked at me expectantly.

"Wha- how? What?" I didn't know he would be so good at this and not even kiss me!

"I could smell it." He said

"Damn it. You're so mean." I pouted.

"How is it being mean if I'm just good and you're not Shitty Hair!?" Of course, he likes to win.

I blindfolded myself and listened to him rustling through the bag, mumbling to himself. I heard him moving around and then laughing to himself.

Bakugous POV

I chose a chapstick and showed it to the camera like a beauty guru. I'm hilarious.

Kirishima's POV

He took my blindfold off and waited for me to make my move. His lips were a slight pink and were shiny.

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him slowly. I licked his lips before pulling away. He lingered for a bit before pulling away as well.

"Is it strawberry?" I asked.

"Not quite" he smirked, knowing I would probably have to kiss him again and that I wasted one of my guesses.

I pulled him close again and pecked him to get a better taste.

"Is it strawberry watermelon???" It was a bit of a stretch.

"Yes actually." He groaned.

I silently congratulated myself. I gave the blindfold back to Bakugou and he wrapped it around his face, pouting. I pecked him quickly to try and cheer him up, he held a smug smirk and turned to the camera, holding a thumbs up.

I jokingly slapped his shoulder laughing.

I went through the bag again and chose a tube that felt weird. I pulled it out and it was a banana flavoured chapstick, shaped like a banana.