Truth or Dare

☁️fluff☁️

No ones POV

It all started with a simple game of truth or dare with the bakusquad.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Denki screamed

"ONLY IF IT WILL SHUT YOU UP" Bakugou had been having to deal with Denki annoying him for the past two hours and he just wanted some peace and quite.

"I think it's a good idea actually!" Kirishima tried cheering Bakugou up

Bakugou looked away so Kiri wouldn't see his blush.

The bakusqaud was already all in Bakugous room because they cant convince him to go into anyone else's room without destroying something. It started off simple.

"Ok I'll go first!" Denki scanned the room for his victim, " Mina! Truth or dare!?"

Mina looked at Denki with an evil glare, he always had the worst truths and dares.

"Dare." She has no fear

"I dare you...to confess your love to Mr. Aizawa during class!" Denki was a cruel man

(A/N: I didn't mean this as that Mina has a crush on Aizawa. It was a dare to act like she did!)

Mina accepted the challenge before choosing a victim of her own. "Sero! Truth or dare?"

"Mamma didn't raise no pussy, dare!" Sero praised

"I dare you to start fighting over Mr. Aizawa with me after I confess to him!" Mina smiled mischievously.

Sero looked scared but then got the same mischievous smile and nodded his head.

The game went on for a while with the worst dare being that Denki had to electrocute Bakugou which ended up with an explosion. Who knew that scaring Bakugou, who wasn't paying attention because he was avoiding looking or thinking of Kirishima, would end up with an explosion. Luckily his room was fitted for his quirk so it didn't cause any damage. Although Denki overcharged himself because of how scared he got. Jirou took him to the nurse. She didn't mind, she wasn't playing anyways.

"So Bakugou, it's your turn." Mina said trying to stop laughing.

"Oh, um...Shitty hair. Truth or Dare?"

"Um, I guess truth." He didn't want a crazy dare so he chose to stay safe.

"*cough* pussy *cough*" Mina fake coughed.

Kirishima pushed her away.

"Okay...who is your crush?" Bakugou asked genially interested.

Kirishima blushed a bright red and looked away from him. How could he say that his crush was Bakugou, his best bro? He could take a pass.

At the beginning of the game they had established a pass available for only one use, Jirou took it when she was dared to tell Momo how she felt, that's when she stopped playing too.

"I take my pass on that." Kiri blushed

"*cough* pussy *cough*" Mina and Sero both were fake coughing calling him a pussy now.

"SHUT UP GUYS!"

Bakugou was disappointed but he should have known that he would take the pass.

Kirishima decided to get Sero and Mina back. " Okay Mina. Truth or dare?"

Mina looked at him suspiciously. "Dare..."

"I dare you to lick Seros elbows."

Mina and Sero both made a face of disgust before Mina tackled Sero and pinned him down.

"MINA NO, DON'T DO IT!" Sero was trying to get out of her grip before Mina licked his elbows.

He shot out tape and it went in her mouth. They both screamed. Mina couldn't get the tape out of her mouth because it was too sticky and they started to freak out while Kirishima and Bakugou were laughing and rolling on the ground crying.

They decided that Mina should also go to the nurse and Sero would take her but Sero decided to take a turn before he left since Mina couldn't talk.

"Bakugou, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss your crush." And with that, he and Mina left.

Bakugous face got even more red, if that was possible. They sat in an akward silence for a few seconds before Kirishima started to get up off the floor.

"Where are you going?" Bakugou asked

"Well we need to go find your crush, where is she?" Kirishima was close to tears but tried to hide it.

"Come here." He motioned for Kiri to come sit with him, and he hesitantly did. "Please dont hate me for this."

"Hate you for wha-" he was cut off by Bakugou kissing him.

He didn't know how to react, he had never kissed someone before, besides Mina but that didnt count.

Bakugou took that as a cue to stop and pulled back and looked ready to cry.

"Sorry, you must hate me now. Think I such a freak." Bakugou was rambling and didnt notice Kiri trying to stop him until he kissed him.

Hs freezed before kissing him back deeply. They moved closer to the point where Kirishima was sitting on Bakugous lap. His arms were wrapped around his neck pulling him as close as he could get. Bakugou had his hands on Kiris hips as they kissed. He slipped his tongue inside and Kiri let out a soft moan before they pulled away panting a bit.

Their lips a little swollen and faces red, they hugged each other tightly.

"So I'm guessing you like me back?" Bakugou asked

"Yea you have no idea how long I've waited for that." Kiri whispered

"Be my boyfriend?" He whispered back pulling back from the hug and looking into the others eyes.

"Sure, let's not tell the others? They'd go crazy over it." Kiri leaned closer basically whispering into his lips.

"Why not? It'll be fun." Bakugou pecked Kirishimas lips.

He pecked them again before hugging him really tight and placing his head in the crook of his neck kissing his neck every now and then.

It took two weeks for the rest of the bakusquad to find out the two were dating. Jirou knew immediately but didnt bother telling anyone.

They had all walked in on a small makeout session while the two were supposed to be studying.

And for Mina confessing to Mr. Aizawa and Sero fighting over him with her, that's another story....

A/N if you guys want that part let me know. I might do a part 2 just for that so you guys can see how it went. Thanks for all the people who read and vote! I love reading comments when I get them so please feel free to leave some! Thanks for being so patient with my weird schedule on posting. I forget to post and I have a busy school life. Also I'm lazy...but thanks anyways!!!! I'll try to post more often.

Feel free to leave requests of what you would like to see! It's hard coming up with ideas tbh.