Truth or Dare- part 2

A/N I really wanted to write this, it's not really a kiribaku fanfiction, but I thought it would be funny.

No ones POV

It was the day after the Bakusqaud played truth or dare and Mina knew what she had to do. She had to "confess her love" to Mr. Aizawa, and Sero had to argue over him.

The class was seated and waiting for Mr. Aizawa to get there and was chatting to each other.

"Are you ready Mina?" Kirishima asked.

"Of course I am, I was born ready!" She hoped that they couldn't see through how nervous she was.

"Whatever Raccoon Eyes." Bakugou insulted.

"Alright everybody shut up, class is starting." Mr. Aizawa announced as he walked through the doors. He started to ramble on about what they were going to do that day when Mina jumped up.

It was now or never, "MR. AIZAWA! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!" She screamed.

He looked shocked, "Mina, please don't interrupt me while I'm talking, you disrupted class, and I'm sure what you have to say can wait until after class."

"Its just," was she really doing this,"its just," she couldn't believe she was doing this, " I'm in love with you!" She said it.

"What?" Mr. Aizawa just looksd at her in utter disbelief.

"WAIT!" Sero had jumped up from his seat also.

"What now?" Mr. Aizawa was still processing what Mina had said.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO, " he looked at Mina, "AND YOU KNEW IT, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!" He started to fake cry.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A WIMP AND TOLD HIM!" Mina screamed back at him, trying not to laugh.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS MINA, NOW HE'S NEVER GOING TO CHOOSE ME!" Sero fake cried even harder.

"WELL GOOD, HES MINE YOU KNOW THAT! WE WERE MEANT TO BE WITH EACH OTHER!" Mina was getting ready to fight Sero of ot came to that. She was really getting into her role.

Mr. Aizawa had sat down at his desk and slumped down in his seat. He didn't know what to do. He certainly wasn't getting with his students, he would be fired. Also, he thought of them as his kids. Plus, he had a husband.

The class was whispering to each other about the situation while Mina and Sero were still screaming at each other. The rest of the Bakusquad was holding back laughs.

Hearing the commotion from the hall, Present Mic walked into the room to see what was going on. He wasn't suprised to see Aizawa slumped at his desk, but was suprised to see two students screaming at each other about him and who he loved more. He walked right back out.

"ENOUGH!" Aizawa finally screamed, " I don't know what jas gotten into your heads, but I'm not going to date either of you! You are my students! I am much older than both of you! I have a husband!" He didn't mean to say the last part, but he needed these kids to know that he couldn't date them.

"I can't believe you, I thought we had something!" Sero cried and ran out of the room.

"How rude, you made my bestie cry!" Mina scolded him then ran out of the room herself after Sero.

The class was silent after that.

"What the fuck?" Mr. Aizawa finally asked.

The whole Bakusqaud busted out laughing while everybody else was still in shock.

"Class dismissed. I'm going to bed." Mr. Aizawa said then crawled into his sleeping bag.

Afterwards Mina and Sero explained the whole thing to Mr. Aizawa and got detention for two weeks. They got high fives from most ths class though.

That was also how the class found out that Mr. Aizawa had a husband, not that he would tell who it was.

A/N I hope you liked it! It was fun to write! Thanks for reading!